Checking-In online...

bjstenman

At what point can/should you check-in online for your cruise? It's been a few years since our last cruise, and I can't remember what we did last time. It's still about over 4 months until our cruise, but I'm wondering when I should do the check-in process. Thanks!

I usually do it once I have made final payment so that I can print off any necessary paperwork needed to travel. I like to file it in my Carnival folder for our trip so when we get closer to cruise date it's one less thing to do, lol. Never know when your ink will run out at the last minute. But I am a little OCD when it comes to planning and details, others might wait till the night before.:D

We do online check-in as soon as final payment is made :) At that point we know we won't be making any changes unless there are severe health issues.

We normally wait until the week before the cruise to print although normally our super efficient TA prints and sends to us 3-4 weeks before sailing.

Usually, I do it shortly after booking. But this year, we have to renew our passports (which expire 2 weeks before our cruise in September:rolleyes:), so I am waiting until after we do that, so that I have our new passport dates to fill in on the online form. I don't print out my docs until after final payment, and after I'm sure I'm done with any pre-purchasing.