BOSS underwater adventure RT95

Trevoli

Has anyone ever done this? It's a 3.5 hour excursion, and I'm wondering how long you actually spend underwater, on the scooter. Looks like fun, but it's not cheap, and I don't want to spend that much $$ if I'm on not on the scooter for very long.

Any other words of wisdom to impart?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

We have NOT done this... but when we were scuba diving in Cozumel we saw people doing it.. Personally, looks like a waste of money to us.

here is what we saw.... people barely under water, can't imagine they could see any fish. The motor was loud and the fish were scared and swam away. Some of the people were too bouyant so the guides had to hang on the bottom in order to keep them underwater. No way I would pay to do it. Just my 2 cents.

Cozumel_051314_0553.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

We did this tour and enjoyed it. They devide you into groups. One group rides the scooters and the other two snorkel. The snorkeling was Fantastic but the scooters made me sick as a dog. I would pay to go again as the snorkeling was that good.

The snorkeling was Fantastic but the scooters made me sick as a dog. I would pay to go again as the snorkeling was that good.

Can you elaborate? Like sea sick? Why would the scooter make you sick? I will definitely NOT snorkel so I'm thinking this may not be the excursion for me.

Can you elaborate? Like sea sick? Why would the scooter make you sick? I will definitely NOT snorkel so I'm thinking this may not be the excursion for me.

Sorry for the delay, but my power has been out since midnight. The scooter has a large float attached to it to keep you from running it down into the reef. It is quite hot inside the helmet and that combined with the up and down motion caused by the float made me very seasick. I am not prone to seasickness, but this combination did it for me. If you don't snorkel, I don't think you will get your monies worth