Suitcases...?

oldsailor104

There is a very generous area under the bed for suitcases. If they are very large sometimes opening them up flat helps put them underneath but we have never had any trouble putting two suitcases plus a carry-on under the bed. Another option would be between the couch and the window in some configurations

Any suitcase that you can check will fit under the bed. If a 29" case you might need to lift the corner up to slide it under. The beds fit 4 full size suitcases underneath. That is way to much luggage unless you are on a TA heading to Europe for the summer IMO.

You can also ask your cabin steward to take them for you and he/she will store them for you until the last day.

We like having the suitcases under the bed because we keep some things in them while on the cruise, such as snorkeling gear, winter coats that we wore to the airport but don't need in the Caribbean, etc.

I keep mine (open) under the bed. As I wear things I know I won't need again, I pack them. By the end of the cruise I have very little packing left to do!

An excellent idea!

Also for the OP ... you can "nest" smaller bags inside the larger suitcases under the bed. Less room needed.:)

Cheers!