Wine Club

sho4go

for the info, just what is the purchase requirement for your free bottle and did you have any problems with servers not being able to find your partial bottles when they were stored for you?

Bill in East Texas

http://honeycombsuites.com

mailto:sho4go@honeycombsuites.com

It was always buy 5 get one free. The free bottle is based on the average price of the wines you purchased. You can upgrade and pay the difference. This is a great way to get a very good bottle for that last meal.

Can't help on the stored bottle. Never had any remaining or took it with me to my next stop that night.

They store them for you as long as you tell them you want it for another day. They put an id tag on them and they are sent to a central location(I have never had a problem finding them on a second day). My DW doesn't drink red wine and I do.

We started by having a bottle of white delivered to our room, we used it to have a drink while getting ready for dinner at nights (kept the bottle and glasses in the fridge).

While having dinner we would have a bottle and would often leave the dining room with each our last glass in hand and just walk around the different lounge and bars. Having a glass in hand would prevent us from having the waiters ask us every 3 minutes if we wanted something.

A couple of time, we had the rest of the bottle stored for us and it was never a problem to get it back later on. On one occasion we also left the dining room with our bottle to finish it sitting at our balcony - neet.

It was always buy 5 get one free. The free bottle is based on the average price of the wines you purchased. You can upgrade and pay the difference. This is a great way to get a very good bottle for that last meal.

Can't help on the stored bottle. Never had any remaining or took it with me to my next stop that night.

Does the buy 5 get one free apply to wine ordered through the bar set-up in my cabin?

Archived