Studio Interior Cabins on Serenade of the Seas

sjpsoccer14

I recently booked one of these rooms but have not been able to find much information about them? Does anyone here have any experience staying in them? The cabins appear to be very close to the Centrium which could be loud.

Thanks for your help.

I was on the Brilliance in a solo cabin 4583. There was a bed, a closet, safe, storage, drawers, desk and chair, and tv across from the bed on the wall. There is a glass door separating the few rooms down this hallway and I never had a problem with any noise. I cannot get the pictures to load on here, not sure why. it's small but I had plenty of space and my two suitcases fit under the bed.

I was on the Brilliance in a solo cabin 4583. There was a bed, a closet, safe, storage, drawers, desk and chair, and tv across from the bed on the wall. There is a glass door separating the few rooms down this hallway and I never had a problem with any noise. I cannot get the pictures to load on here, not sure why. it's small but I had plenty of space and my two suitcases fit under the bed.

Chrissy, thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...
I recently booked one of these rooms but have not been able to find much information about them? Does anyone here have any experience staying in them? The cabins appear to be very close to the Centrium which could be loud.

Thanks for your help.

how did you book one-? i cannot find one when i pull up cruises online for that ship.

how did you book one-? i cannot find one when i pull up cruises online for that ship.

There are only three SI cabins on the Serenade. They are all located just aft on the centrum on deck 4. cabins 4583, 4585 and 4587.

I had that cabin in September 2015 on the repo from Harwich to Boston. It seemed to be slightly larger than 4585 next door, which I had in May 2015. It was very quiet, with no noise coming in from the Centrum. I wouldn't hesitate to book one of these cabins again. The advantage was that it was close to the MDR.

• 2 weeks later...

Any others with experience with these studios? I am claustrophobic and am getting nervous about this cruise. (Apr 29), I booked an I-GTY and this is what I was assigned. I didn't know there were studios on the ship.

• 2 years later...