Liberty Cabin 1852 or 1802- Panoramic

Can anyone tell me for sure about the new rooms just added 1802 and 1852? These are listed as panoramic oceanview. Is the living room area and the bedroom area divided by a TV in the center? I can't find accurate new pics on here of these specific rooms and also looked at Youtube. Information is conflicting, the RC person says they think it is..."think". Thanks for your thoughts

Edited by palmsandpines

long answer fyi:

Only PF and P1 have dividers.

P2 do not have the dividers.

PF are the family ones that sleep 6 and have the extra 1/2 bath [1804 and 1854].

P1 are the large Panoramic Rooms [1864 and 1814]. In addition to being larger, they also seem to have the tv divider.

P2 are every other panoramic room on deck 12 besides 4 listed above [1804/1854 and 1814/1864].

Edited by TnTWalter

Curious what people's thoughts are on these rooms?

We booked 1876 for October but a superior ocean view with balcony on deck 8 is about $300 cheaper?

-Thanks!

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I'd take the balcony on deck 8 over the panoramic OV on deck 12.

We booked 1876 for October but a superior ocean view with balcony on deck 8 is about $300 cheaper?

-Thanks!

I only saw the ones on NAV but they looked NICE and I refuse to sail in anything less than a JS

I just posted a thread with a question about the view on these 2 rooms and now saw this one.

Does anyone know about the view on these front-facing cabins? Is it obstructed by that big white tower on the front of the ship?

I just posted a thread with a question about the view on these 2 rooms and now saw this one.

Does anyone know about the view on these front-facing cabins? Is it obstructed by that big white tower on the front of the ship?

I just posted a link in your other thread, with some photos.

Thank you both for the quick response :)

Having a hard time justifying spending $300 more for less room and no balcony but more data points would be helpful :)

-Thanks!

You're welcome.

-Thanks!

I think a balcony would be preferable but I haven't been in one. We just got back and were in 1854 it was huge but our bed shook all night long [like someone was at the head of the bed pushing it up and down]...reminded me of the 70s beds you put the quarter in.

Edited by TnTWalter