Getting around Denali

Try 3 meals. We do need to eat lunch and breakfast, too, you know. :rolleyes: Besides, I'm one who like to have options when it comes to meals and places to eat, especially since both me and my wife are diabetic.

Then this is another point- that, maybe wasn't considered when you booked, (if you truly knew the Denali details, and chose them?) your lodging choice. RCI and Celebrity are most always at this property. With food so important and your priority, a different land tour would have been superior.

Then this is another point- that, maybe wasn't considered when you booked, (if you truly knew the Denali details, and chose them?) your lodging choice. RCI and Celebrity are most always at this property. With food so important and your priority, a different land tour would have been superior.

Perhaps, but I figured there would have been far superior options in terms of transportation as well.

What's particularly vexing is that, after 2 emails, I've not heard back from the lodge (they promise a response within 72 hours on their website, even though they're not open until May). I realize businesses are closed until early May, but you'd think there would be people monitoring emails....

Kevin - there is a FREE shuttle to the Wilderness Center - from there a shuttle to the Salmon Bake. $5 per person for a day pass. :D

Yes, there is a shuttle to the Wilderness Center, but it stops after 6:30PM. :(

Edited by K.T.B.