Anyone booked cabin for 4 for 2 people

Hi anyone booked a four berth cabin for two people on celebration who would be willing to check their invoice for me to check if it shows on invoice you booked a 4 berth cabin?

I have booked one because deck plan showed location of 4 berths on decks 3/4 and I liked where they were and fact they could be converted to double bed.

However my invoice just shows inside cabin deck 3/4 so my concern is we may get a different cabin that just sleeps two, rpthe price for the cabin was higher.

Anyone willing to check I would be grateful.

I emailed Thomson they just emailed back and confirmed my invoice by sending same invoice!

Hi anyone booked a four berth cabin for two people on celebration who would be willing to check their invoice for me to check if it shows on invoice you booked a 4 berth cabin?

I have booked one because deck plan showed location of 4 berths on decks 3/4 and I liked where they were and fact they could be converted to double bed.

However my invoice just shows inside cabin deck 3/4 so my concern is we may get a different cabin that just sleeps two, rpthe price for the cabin was higher.

I emailed Thomson they just emailed back and confirmed my invoice by sending same invoice!

Firstly, did you book a specific cabin no (paid the £42 booking fee), if you did you will get the cabin you picked, if you did not pay for a specific cabin you will be allocated any inside cabin deck 3/4 ,may be a 4 berth may be not.

Yes, we have booked a specific 4 berth aft cabin on Discovery for the two of us. Had a bit of a struggle as they were reluctant to let us book it for two, it was only when I walked out of the TA that they rang me as soon as I got home to say that the cabin number we wanted wasavailable after all, so we continued with the booking as having a cabin in that location was a condition of making a booking.

Thanks for replies, I'm bit surprised/confused as why i when booking online, it gave me the option to pay one price to book cabin deck 3/4 or for a higher price I could pick again deck 3/4 but cAbin for 4. I selected the second option, so would expect it to be a cabin for up to 4... Do you get my drift?

Thanks for replies, I'm bit surprised/confused as why i when booking online, it gave me the option to pay one price to book cabin deck 3/4 or for a higher price I could pick again deck 3/4 but cAbin for 4. I selected the second option, so would expect it to be a cabin for up to 4... Do you get my drift?

Think i was slightly wrong, it used to be same price for 2 or 4 berth (with double occupency) and pot luck ,just remember being a 4 berth does not make it bigger apart from maybe more wardrobe space (2 berth are more than adequate anyway)

Sorry I also meant to say I have not paid the £42 to choose cabin.

you may not get it if you haven't paid the £42 people who do pay this will get priority and anyone actually booking 4 people in these cabins

Think i was slightly wrong, it used to be same price for 2 or 4 berth (with double occupency) and pot luck ,just remember being a 4 berth does not make it bigger apart from maybe more wardrobe space (2 berth are more than adequate anyway)

It was not necessarily I wanted a bigger cabin but the location of the 4 berths was/is better for me, hence booking the 4 berth, also more of the 4 berth can be converted to double rather than L shaped berths.

Just need someone who has booked same as me in past to tell me they got a 4 berth!

It was not necessarily I wanted a bigger cabin but the location of the 4 berths was/is better for me, hence booking the 4 berth, also more of the 4 berth can be converted to double rather than L shaped berths.

Just need someone who has booked same as me in past to tell me they got a 4 berth!

I don't think that the four berth cabins on Celebration have beds that can be converted to double - I think they are fixed. You are better off paying £42 & pre-booking a double cabin. Deck 4 has no double cabins as far as I am aware too.

Edited by Julessmiles

I don't think that the four berth cabins on Celebration have beds that can be converted to double - I think they are fixed. You are better off paying £42 & pre-booking a double cabin. Deck 4 has no double cabins as far as I am aware too.

That's spot on - no Deck 4 with double beds !! The two 4 berth cabin 374 and 376 are twin beds in parallel with fold down buns above them on each side - you can not put the two single beds on the floor together - they are fixed to each side of the cabin.

Deck 3 does have some cabins that have this option of converting to doubles but I would recommend you pay the £42 and ask for a specific cabin as otherwise as others have correctly said, you may not get the one you hoped for.