Thank you if you felt you had to bring booze onboard in water bottles

to all the fools who felt the need to put booze into water bottles, seal them up again and try to bring them on board I want to thank you. because of you passengers are not allowed to bring water onto the ships any longer. there is always one that spoil it for others.

to all the fools who felt the need to put booze into water bottles, seal them up again and try to bring them on board I want to thank you. because of you passengers are not allowed to bring water onto the ships any longer. there is always one that spoil it for others.

This is really old news as is the fact that Carnival has drastically reduced the price of the onboard purchase of bottled water to help compensate.

Is this really a problem? They'll deliver a 12 pack of 16 ounce bottles to your cabin for $2.99. IMHO that's better than carrying your own on.

Water is more than plentiful on the ship..no need to lug it aboard!

So are booze and soda, some just like to save a buck or two, or don't prefer something other than the offerings on board.

So why take a bottle of wine on with you, plenty of that on the ship too.

I think it was great....now we can order cheap water and not have to carry it on the ship....:)

Absolutely -- we were fine with the ship's water -- but why bother filling bottles from the buffet when bottled water is now almost free.

THANK YOU SMUGGLERS!

Is this really a problem? They'll deliver a 12 pack of 16 ounce bottles to your cabin for $2.99. IMHO that's better than carrying your own on.

Good deal isn't it?

In fact I can't buy it for that on land, (or not for less anyway) and then have to lug it on.

This is nothing new. Personally, I like it. I would much rather have the water waiting for me in our room than to carry it on board. Another good thing about it is that is saves room in my carry on for other stuff. :D

Bringing soda, pop, aka coke on board in bottles instead of cans. Would rather have a bottle which I could re-seal.

Nope for that same reason, some open, add alcohol, or replace with alcohol.

Can you order it after you board? This is great!

I Believe you can from room service. Haven't had to do this yet because we have ordered in advance so we don't have to think about it once on board.

A few spoiling it for the many is as old as civilization. Why do you think there are The Ten Commandments? The Golden Rule?

Edited by SadieN

A few spoiling it for the many is as old as civilization. Why do you think there are The Ten Commandments? The Golden Rule?

Haha!!!

That is the funniest thing I have read all day! Adulterers, Murderers, Thieves and booze smugglers.

There is a special place in hell!!!