Hello from Harmony!

Thanks for this review. I will be sailing on her in November. I was wondering, you had the lobster bisque in the main dining room. Is that also called The Grande and do you have to make reservations for it? I am looking forward to having escargot which is in the Grande.

Harmony has traditional MDR. There is no Grande.

Harmony has traditional MDR. There is no Grande.

Actually there is the Grande and American Icon Grill. I was surprised too since they are Quantum restaurants. My favorite waiter is on the ship now and has posted pictures with him standing by it. I asked and he confirmed it. So we get the best of both class ships.

Actually there is the Grande and American Icon Grill. I was surprised too since they are Quantum restaurants. My favorite waiter is on the ship now and has posted pictures with him standing by it. I asked and he confirmed it. So we get the best of both class ships.

On Harmony? RCI announced long ago they would not do DD on Harmony. Although they left the decor of the separate restaurants, they are supposed to operate as MDR. :confused:

On Harmony? RCI announced long ago they would not do DD on Harmony. Although they left the decor of the separate restaurants, they are supposed to operate as MDR. :confused:

Harmony must be doing the same as Oasis. We just had MTD on Oasis and our dining room was call American Icon Grille.

They have the hand washing station in the windjammer restaurant which I think is a good feature -

[ATTACH]385889[/ATTACH]

HOORAY! I feel that I can get my hands much cleaner by washing with soap and water. I don't have much faith in the hand sanitizer. I think it might be a good idea to take a damp paper towel into the WJ to use on the serving spoons. I've always been a little hesitant to touch utensils that have been touched by others who may have all kinds of germs.

Can the balcony dividers be opened on the Harmony?
of course I don't know for certain, but I assume they will be like Oasis and Allure, where the glass (about half of the wall between balconies) can be slid back (and latched) by the steward - as long as occupants of both staterooms want it done. I don't think passengers are permitted to open or close them.

of course I don't know for certain, but I assume they will be like Oasis and Allure, where the glass (about half of the wall between balconies) can be slid back (and latched) by the steward - as long as occupants of both staterooms want it done. I don't think passengers are permitted to open or close them.

Both have to be agreeable to it being opened and the steward will do it. That being said the captain will dictate if he allows them to be opened at all. There have been some reports of captains that do not allow it happen.

Dinner was nice - lobster bisque and fillet mignon, staff were attentive and very friendly, main dining room is decadent. [ATTACH]385862[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]385863[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]385864[/ATTACH]

We are on the TA. Seeing these pictures gets me so excited. Cannot wait, also it is our first TA. I have a feeling it won't be our last. :);)

We are on the TA. Seeing these pictures gets me so excited. Cannot wait, also it is our first TA. I have a feeling it won't be our last. :);)

Us too! I don't think I've ever been as excited for a cruise before! Also our first TA. :)

Thanks for trying to post the photos however I cannot see them. I don't think Dropbox is the best place for them but I could be wrong. You can upload them to something like Photo Bucket. Also remember that if you moved them around wherever you store them and do not update the link they no longer show on here