Currently on Millennium

K.T.B.

Having a great time so far. The ship looks great overall. They definitely did a good job while in dry dock. The new Rooftop Terrace is a fantastic place to view while sailing away. And the new Sushi on Five has much more than just sushi, unfortunately you'll be spending $9-11 extra for it. If you think it's worth it, go for it.

I'll be doing a review when I return, but so far we've had great weather, despite a few sprinkles and some chilly temps! (It's bright and sunny right now!) :)

We were on the May 12 sailing of the Millennium and had a great time. We loved the Rooftop Terrace, too. We had no complaints about anything on the cruise, and didn't experience any of the just out of dry dock glitches that some people experience. Congratulations on your 20th.

We are scheduled for a July 15th southbound sailing. Will look forward to your review. We sailed this same route on the Summit 10 years ago. Can't wait to do it again!!

• 2 weeks later...
Having a great time so far. The ship looks great overall. They definitely did a good job while in dry dock. The new Rooftop Terrace is a fantastic place to view while sailing away. And the new Sushi on Five has much more than just sushi, unfortunately you'll be spending $9-11 extra for it. If you think it's worth it, go for it.

I'll be doing a review when I return, but so far we've had great weather, despite a few sprinkles and some chilly temps! (It's bright and sunny right now!) :)

Hey how was your cruise? looking for review

I should have something by the weekend.

For now, it's having to get back to reality (a.k.a. work).

ugh.

LOL understand that feeling!

Did you happen to sneak a look at the Royal Suite?

I should have something by the weekend.

For now, it's having to get back to reality (a.k.a. work).

ugh.

Enjoy your cruise Kevin. Will be looking forward to your review of Millie. We will be on her Oct 16 Tokyo-HK sailing and was not seeing a lot of good reviews about her after drydock. It will be our first M Class sailing, Love the S Class (Reflection and Equinox). Like you we just enjoy our cruises and not worry or complain about "minor" things. Respect your views on your posts, so will be looking forward to your review of the cabins, MDR etc. BTW, make sure you try the Affagato at Café Al Bagio, just fantastic!

Enjoy your cruise Kevin. Will be looking forward to your review of Millie. We will be on her Oct 16 Tokyo-HK sailing and was not seeing a lot of good reviews about her after drydock. It will be our first M Class sailing, Love the S Class (Reflection and Equinox). Like you we just enjoy our cruises and not worry or complain about "minor" things. Respect your views on your posts, so will be looking forward to your review of the cabins, MDR etc. BTW, make sure you try the Affagato at Café Al Bagio, just fantastic!

I'm home already! :)

I'll say this much right now: Unless you're in a suite, nothing was done to your cabin other than a thorough cleaning. Overall the ship looked to be in very good shape, with some minor things here and there that still needed to be "fixed". (i.e. some painting still needed to the done in some areas of the ship)

I'm home already! :)

I'll say this much right now: Unless you're in a suite, nothing was done to your cabin other than a thorough cleaning. Overall the ship looked to be in very good shape, with some minor things here and there that still needed to be "fixed". (i.e. some painting still needed to the done in some areas of the ship)

Sorry Kevin. After I hit the send button was when I realized that you were off Millie. Hope your day back at work is not too strenuous, might make you want to get on board again. I know that's how we feel, after a couple months back, we start getting the "itch" again. As mentioned, On Millie in October, then Infinity in April 2017 for the Panama Cruise. Looking to book a TA westbound in Fall 2017. Gotta look ahead, get antsy when our cruise calendar is not filled on a six month basis. Thanks again for all you posts.

How is the internet on Millennium? We're cruising in Alaska later this summer on Millennium. Is is fast? Does it work all over the ship? I have to do some work on vacation and will need a reliable way to do it online. Thanks!

Hi. My wife and I are not interested in sushi, but you said there were other items on the menu. What else is offered? Do you have a picture of the menu?

Yes I do! (Enlarged to make it easier to read!)

0?url=http%3A%2F%2Fuse-opa-thumb1-s3.ciggws.net%2F750%2F3ac%2F12d%2Fl%2F9545103c1dd36c7ea9ed7ebecf3384622ff057b4.jpg%3FExpires%3D1465610561%26Signature%3DXE3eojmMiB5Od-Iy6WK2%7E-t%7EdLo0wKNQvgJSrOobRUNFH4Qlafwg-3qUTfFySNNPY66kIz%7EwDlLfTMRCCA0vOAHGSunOXkj6sQ9SZvDA0352Ax7%7E1nBob4DDxZ927KN892WlpPFqWmrRSsDukzdyOowWCyCq8Lh4MbaMRjipsk8_%26Key-Pair-Id%3DAPKAI6Q7XM4O2UGWCGGA