QUESTION about set sail pass

We haven't been on a Royal ship since last year and I have a question about the set sail pass. I printed it out and it does not display my C&A status. Didn't the set sail pass have that listed on it?

I may be confusing Royal with another line as we do sail quite a few different lines.

I'm a bit upset with myself as I used a Travel Agent and I usually do all the bookings myself. I am not able to contact the agent after several voice mail messages. Yes, I will be calling for a supervisor tomorrow if I don't get a call today, but wanted to check with the experts.

The TA also did not wait list us for either early dining or any time dining, I do know being on the wait list does not guarantee our dining wish time. If this cannot be changed before we board we will go to dining room asap upon boarding to request a change.

I know TA'S can be great, I just haven't located one yet.

thanks in advance for any comments!

V

I don't think the status on your Set/Sail pass is all that important, as long as it is on your Sea Pass card. But, I found out that, if I reprint the set/sail pass, the status symbol always shows up the second time. Don't know why, but it just does. Unless, the status doesn't show up until the documents are released, usually on the 49th day before the cruise.

Gwen :)

Just checked my set sail pass as it's printed off and ready to go in only 3 short days!! It took me a few moments to locate my C& A status (I'm Diamond) but I finally did. It was a "D" inside a blue square box. I believe it was in the upper right hand side of the document.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app