Haven Suites are the Best

e2011

I just have to give kudos to NCL for coming up with the Haven concept. Home run! We go on many different lines and I have to say the Haven is the best way to cruise for us. We are booked on our first MSC cruise this winter in a Yacht Club suite which is supposed to be similar to Haven. We will see.

Glad to hear you say that. We are sailing next Saturday. First time on NCL and first time in a suite. I've heard great things about The Haven. I hope my expectations aren't too high. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We've sailed on NCL many times and always in The Haven.

To us, it's worth every penny and The Haven on The Breakaway is fab! We sail her again in October and then our old friend, the Gem in February.

The two times we were on Celebrity Summit, we had the Royal Suite, which was a beautiful cabin, but we kept saying how much we missed The Haven. It's truly a one of a kind experience that NCL provides and others just don't seem to come close. (at this to the person writing this)

Glad to hear you say that. We are sailing next Saturday. First time on NCL and first time in a suite. I've heard great things about The Haven. I hope my expectations aren't too high. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I do not think you will be disappointed.

I sailed on RC Oasis of the Seas in April and stayed in a Crown Loft suite. Although I loved my cabin I kept saying how I missed the Haven and NCL suite amenities and the suite staff are much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We enjoyed the Haven on our first ncl breakaway cruise. However when you go around the ship to other venues crowd is horrible. While the Haven is great you are isolated and if you want to try to enjoy the rest of the ship it is horrible due to crowding.

The Haven is also very expensive. i prefer to take a sky suite on Celebrity as you can enjoy a suite only restaurant and lounge for much less money. You can also enjoy the other areas of the ship without the horrible crowding. Even if you take a less costly cabin, you do not feel like you are in a hurd of cattle. RC IMO also a better option