Adventure ocean ?

AXELE11

It's far more than a possibility. They are extremely strict with the age minimum to participate. The age is 3 years, not 2 years and 11 months or anything else. If they let in your child at that age, then they really would have to let in all children at that age. You will not be able to "fudge" her age either. It's right in the records. They know every child's age.

I understand your disappointment, but you did know the age minimum going into to this (at least I would guess you did). She will be old enough next time and it will give her something to look forward to then.

(Truly, I'm not a heartless witch, but there is a bigger picture to consider: The age minimum is 3 for all participants.)

beachchick

This may be a possibility, but your friend will have to stay with her son during the activities...

Fisher-Price Aqua Babies and Aqua Tots

Join your 6 to 36-month-old in the fun of Fisher-Price Aqua Babies and Aqua Tots, interactive playgroup sessions developed by early childhood experts at Fisher-Price. Each 45-minute session offers age-appropriate activities that expose children to new experiences while seamlessly combining playtime with learning time.

In the Aqua Babies program, your 6 to 18-month-old is enticed to explore music, rhythm, creativity, letters, shapes, numbers, color and more. Aqua Tots, 18 to 36 months, discover more about the places they are visiting on the cruise, sing, dance, and join in imaginative play with Little People® friends, building blocks and vehicles.

A parent or caregiver MUST accompany children during all playgroup sessions.

One other requirement in addition to the 3 year age is they must be potty trained. They need to be able to handle all aspects of the bathroom on their own. We just made it on our last cruise with my son. He could do everything but wipe himself. We worked with him and got him to that level just before we left. As it turned out he did not like the AO and we were paged with in the hour. He would never go back in the place. We will try again on the next cruise in November.

AL

Archived