Coffee card

• 1 month later...

I just got an email from RCCL on my upcoming cruise on Anthem next month- pushing their beverage packages. One of the choices was a coffee card for 15 espresso based coffees. When I tried to buy it - it wasn't listed on the cruise planner.

Sounds like we will be getting a coffeecard.

No idea on price.

Tami

• 1 month later...
I just got an email from RCCL on my upcoming cruise on Anthem next month- pushing their beverage packages. One of the choices was a coffee card for 15 espresso based coffees. When I tried to buy it - it wasn't listed on the cruise planner.

No idea on price.

Tami

Were you able to get the coffee card on your cruise last month?

• 1 month later...

No idea on price.

Tami

We will be going on the Anthem next month, I see that we can get the coffee card for $31, can you tell me if they have chai latte and is it part of the coffee card? thanks

We will be going on the Anthem next month, I see that we can get the coffee card for $31, can you tell me if they have chai latte and is it part of the coffee card? thanks

Although I didn't order them, chai lattes were available on the Jewel last month at Cafe Lattetudes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Although I didn't order them, chai lattes were available on the Jewel last month at Cafe Lattetudes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

YES! These are my only reason for going to a starbucks! And 15 for $31 is a steal for my 9 night cruise! Do they have almond milk?

Just purchased the coffee card the other day as well. I figure 36 bucks for 15 coffees ain't bad. My wife and I'll just split the card between us. I just don't see me drinking 15 specialty coffees by myself. But was I right in thinking I heard the iced coffees are included? I hope so.

Just purchased the coffee card the other day as well. I figure 36 bucks for 15 coffees ain't bad. My wife and I'll just split the card between us. I just don't see me drinking 15 specialty coffees by myself. But was I right in thinking I heard the iced coffees are included? I hope so.

Yes, the iced coffees should be included too.

Hi :)

My wife & I are sailing on the Anthem February 7th to 19th, Valentine's voyage. The coffee card is available in my cruise planner for purchase. I have a minor question however; is the 15-coffee (punch card) delivered to my stateroom on embarkation day or do I use the receipt to pick it up at a speciality coffee location? Thank you in advance, have a terrific day!

:)

We now can preorder our coffee card for the April 14, 2017 NOS cruise. Yippee!

I am assuming the card will be in the cabin. That's where the soda cup was when I boarded FOS in April this year and I preordered that as well.

Hi :)

My wife & I are sailing on the Anthem February 7th to 19th, Valentine's voyage. The coffee card is available in my cruise planner for purchase. I have a minor question however; is the 15-coffee (punch card) delivered to my stateroom on embarkation day or do I use the receipt to pick it up at a speciality coffee location? Thank you in advance, have a terrific day!

:)

Just back from Majesty with a pre-purchased coffee card. We had a letter delivered to our room that implied it should have come with the card, but there was no card. Took the letter to Latte-tudes and was given a card.

Interestingly though, there was a souvenir cup delivered. The cup was activated for the freestyle machines.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently in Adventure. Preordered the card. They are punching it for each *shot* of espresso. So you can only get a Tall. It's very frustrating, and they don't tell you ahead of time (the grande iced latte DH got last night was charged just one punch, but the lady this morning slammed four punches in for mine and dh's grande lattes without a word). .

They did leave a cup in the room. We don't drink soda, so...

Oh and we had to get the card from the guy selling drink packages across from the espresso kiosk.

Pre-purchased the coffee card for our Serenade cruise last week. Had to go to GS who in turn sent us to Cafe Latitudes to pick up the actual card.

Loved having the card. DH and I were able to share the card. Worked great for us. We will buy it again next cruise.

Pre-purchased the coffee card for our Serenade cruise last week. Had to go to GS who in turn sent us to Cafe Latitudes to pick up the actual card.

Loved having the card. DH and I were able to share the card. Worked great for us. We will buy it again next cruise.

Did they punch per drink or per shot of espresso?

DH got it worked out for us for this cruise but who knows if it's going to help others. Since we get iced drinks and they don't even have a tall iced drink it was going to be a problem for us!

If you're on a cruise where they punch per shot do NOT get a triple shot drink on the card. It will not be financially worth it. (That's not our situation though)

Did they punch per drink or per shot of espresso?

DH got it worked out for us for this cruise but who knows if it's going to help others. Since we get iced drinks and they don't even have a tall iced drink it was going to be a problem for us!

If you're on a cruise where they punch per shot do NOT get a triple shot drink on the card. It will not be financially worth it. (That's not our situation though)

On majesty two weeks ago, it was punch per drink, no matter the size. I even got one with an extra shot for one punch total.