Dining package question

bhughey

In researching specialty dining options for our upcoming cruise, it appears that only a 4 night option is available on board the Reflection. I assume it's because there are 4 specialty restaurants (Tuscan, Qsine, Murano and Lawn Club - excluding The Porch and Bistro on Five, or Sushi on Five, but who knows). Ideally, we really only want to do Tuscan, Qsine and Murano - does anyone know if it's possible to sub the 4th restaurant (Lawn Club in this case) for one of the other three?

I don't know but The Lawn Club Grill was our favorite on the Reflection.

It's been about 3 years since we've done the LC, and incidentally, the last time we ate there, we were travelling with the same couple we will be sailing with on the Reflection... I am not sure why - but the others in my party are like "meh - I would rather do Murano twice." Personally, I like the variety. However, I do wish that X sold a 3 night package and you could pick which 3. Believe it or not, we also enjoy the dining room and would like the opportunity to experience dinner there more than just 3 nights - especially when we are in port one night of our 7 night cruise.

We always wait till we are on board to book our package. We don't do it at the sales table, but go to Murano and buy and book all the dinners there. They have always been very open to booking which and when.

Pre booking or going to the sales table they are more tow the Co line.

We always wait till we are on board to book our package. We don't do it at the sales table, but go to Murano and buy and book all the dinners there. They have always been very open to booking which and when.

Pre booking or going to the sales table they are more tow the Co line.

Same, but exploring options - is the package still offered on board and the fee for 4 still $137pp?

How long is your cruise? For our upcoming 14 day Silhouette cruise the 5 night speciality dining is definitely available. I think the number of nights is based on the cruise length. That said, I suspect if you wait until you board more options will be available.

Rick

How long is your cruise? For our upcoming 14 day Silhouette cruise the 5 night speciality dining is definitely available. I think the number of nights is based on the cruise length. That said, I suspect if you wait until you board more options will be available.

Rick

It's a 7-night cruise.

Same, but exploring options - is the package still offered on board and the fee for 4 still $137pp?

I dont know what the 4 dinner cost is.

In 2015 the 3 day was the same pre or on board, $98, and it was the same for the 5 day in 2014 $138

My advice is...dont do it until you are onboard.

We left Eclipse last weekend.

We had a 50% offer on night one off Qsine.

I went to a chefs 'fish cookery' demo and he said to mention his name on the next 2 nights for 50% off any of the speciality restaurants. The demo was free.

Most people who ate in Qsine on nght 1 were offered 2 for 1 any other night of the cruise.

We were in Blu so didnt venture any further afield than Moonlight Sonata, where we had a most delicious meal with excellent company.

Jen