Current Captains

lakemurraykid

Since you have helped almost everyone with their requests, perhaps you know who the Future Cruise Reps are going to be on the Maasdam from Sept. 26, 2016 - Dec. 02, 2016. Thanks so much in advance.

That would be FCC Anne Jameson. That's one heck of a trip! The dragons on Komodo are a must see! Enjoy!

Copper10-8

Would wildly appreciate the following:

Westerdam, October 2

Captain, HM, CD, DRM, GRM, EHK, SO.

Thanks!!!!!

Capt Rens van Eerten

HD unk at this time

CD Sarah Koster

DRM Bijay Prajapati

GRM Eduardo Portero-Lopez

EHK Milind Kakodkar

SO unk at this time

Thank you so much. He is wonderful. We have previously sailed twice when he was in command and he officiated when we renewed our vows. Thank you again.
John, I just read his blog and it was wonderful. I tried leaving a comment but got the message that said Request Denied. I tried signing up at Wordpress, but that didn't work either.

Thank you so much for your assistance; I greatly appreciate it. :)

Copper 10-8

Wondering if you could tell me who is going to be on the Oosterdam Med cruise from September 28th - October 22nd/16 -

Captain Robert Jan Kan (assuming this is correct from your earlier post?)

HD?

CD?

DRM?

GRM?

Thanks so much:D

Canuck

Okay, hi John... just have to ask as I think Blue(hull) Fever has kicked in now that I am medically (with YFV (again)) cleared and diplomatically (with a Tourist visa(had a business one long ago in another life)) cleared for Brazil......

If you would be so kind as to reveal the Captain and HD of the Elegant Explorer (ms Prinsendam) for the 2016 Amazon Explorer departing 19 Nov 2016 for 29 days, I and several others would be most pleased. :rolleyes:

Thank you so much in advance. Stay safe.

Edited by 0bnxshs

Copper 10-8

Wondering if you could tell me who is going to be on the Oosterdam Med cruise from September 28th - October 22nd/16 -

Captain Michiel Willems & Captain Robert Jan Kan

HD Bert van Mackelenberg & Mark Pells (latter unconfirmed)

CD unk at this time

DRM Pulung Baskoro

GRM Annechelle Sy

Thanks so much:D

Canuck

See above

Okay, hi John... just have to ask as I think Blue(hull) Fever has kicked in now that I am medically (with YFV (again)) cleared and diplomatically (with a Tourist visa(had a business one long ago in another life)) cleared for Brazil......

If you would be so kind as to reveal the Captain and HD of the Elegant Explorer (ms Prinsendam) for the 2016 Amazon Explorer departing 19 Nov 2016 for 29 days, I and several others would be most pleased. :rolleyes:

Thank you so much in advance. Stay safe.

PRDM

Capt. Dag Dvergastein & Capt. Tim Roberts

HD Cees Tesselaar

we're doing the Rotterdam Oct 28, 2016 42 day once again our 6th time

( last 5x were on the Maasdam)

any word yet on who the 'top dogs' will be onboard the Rotterdam for that sailing

many thanx as always and do appreciate getting back to all of us on here :)

we're doing the Rotterdam Oct 28, 2016 42 day once again our 6th time

( last 5x were on the Maasdam)

any word yet on who the 'top dogs' will be onboard the Rotterdam for that sailing

many thanx as always and do appreciate getting back to all of us on here :)

RTDM

Capt Marco Carsjens

HD Jason Hale

CD Michael Langley

DRM Putu Donny Dharmawan

Hello Copper,

Oosterdam on September 4 out of Barcelona. Any ideas on the Captain, Hotel Director and Cruise Director? Would I be pushing the limits if also asking for the Cellar Master ?

Capt Michiel Willems

HD Bert van Mackelenberg

CD unk at this time

CM Michael Standen

You are a wealth of information! Perhaps I can turn the tables, and give you names and you tell me what ship! I am trying to find Lynn and Larry Lehr, (FCCs) that I met on one of my HAL cruises. Would love to catch up with them again on one of my future cruises.

Thanks again for your information.

You are a wealth of information! Perhaps I can turn the tables, and give you names and you tell me what ship! I am trying to find Lynn and Larry Lehr, (FCCs) that I met on one of my HAL cruises. Would love to catch up with them again on one of my future cruises.

Thanks again for your information.

They are currently on Prinsendam and will be on Volendam early next year

:( Hi Copper, Any idea who is scheduled as DRM on Jan 3 Prinsedam Grand S.A. and Antarctca., thanx

Hi Frankie D from NYC ;); Not yet! HAL's long-time and PRDM's current DRM, Tri Wiyono, goes home that day. No replacement listed yet. Nice itinerary!

Hi Copper,

A lot of us are wondering who the officers on the 2017 World will be. Do you know who the DRM, the Beverage Manager and the Chief Housekeeper (don't know if i have the title right on this, but it has been filled by Shiv Charan the last few years) will be. Thanks in advance.

CruisinTexans

Hello Copper

You may have answered already but wondering if you know the Capt, HD,cD, and MDR Mgr are on the Eurodam Dec 10, 16 to Jan 6, 17

Thanks

CHATTERBOX

EUDM

Capt John Scott & Capt. Werner Timmers

HD Marco van Belleghem & Charles Verwaal

CD unk at this time

DRM Riza Harsyahdu