Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
lakemurraykid

Current Captains

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

Good afternoon Father;

 

Although not confirmed (bit too long in the future), if the current rotation holds, you should have Capt. O'Driscoll again on NSDM in Nov

 

Nieuw A's captain during the last two weeks in June should be Capt. Edward van Zaane

Thank you for the information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

Good afternoon Father;

 

Although not confirmed (bit too long in the future), if the current rotation holds, you should have Capt. O'Driscoll again on NSDM in Nov

 

Nieuw A's captain during the last two weeks in June should be Capt. Edward van Zaane

 

How long are the rotations on the new ships? I'm trying to figure out if it will likely be Captain O'Driscoll or Captain de Boer in late September on the Nieuw Statendam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stickey_mouse said:

 

How long are the rotations on the new ships? I'm trying to figure out if it will likely be Captain O'Driscoll or Captain de Boer in late September on the Nieuw Statendam. 

 

On the avg with some exceptions, three months on and three months off. You should have Capt. Sijbe de Boer in late Sep on NSDM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

Goeie avond, inwoner van mijn ouwe stad 😊 Good evening resident of my old city. Je hoord nog van mij / I'll get back to you after the show

Dank je wel. Hier stormt het met gale force winds en regen.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

 

PRDM - 25 MAR 19:

 

Capt Robert Schuchmann (until 12 APR 19) & Capt. Dag Dvergastein (12 APR- 20 May 19)

HD Rene Tuinman

CD Linda Minnikin

 

PRDM 17 JUN 19:

 

Capt Robert Schuchmann until handover to Phoenix Reisen on 01 Jul 19

HD Rene Tuinman

CD unk as of yet

 

Thank you/Dank je wel.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CDP Cruiser said:

Anyone know who will be the captain on the Zaandam on the May 11th sailing? Thanks 

 

That would be Capt Ane Jan Smit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering who the Captain will be on our two upcoming cruises:

*Amsterdam - Aug 12, 2019

*Oosterdam - Dec 28, 2019

Thanks in advance for any info. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, peacebeautytruth said:

Who is the current captain on the Navigator?

 

FYI; you're on a Holland America thread 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, LynnObie said:

Wondering who the Captain will be on our two upcoming cruises:

*Amsterdam - Aug 12, 2019

*Oosterdam - Dec 28, 2019

Thanks in advance for any info. 🙂

 

AMDM - Capt. Jonathan Mercer

OSDM - Capt. Rens van Eerten - unconfirmed as of yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

 

AMDM - Capt. Jonathan Mercer

OSDM - Capt. Rens van Eerten - unconfirmed as of yet

Thanks, Copper10-8!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Copper! I was going to ask the same question for our upcoming Amsterdam on Aug. 12th and LynnObie beat me to it. This will be our third time with Captain Mercer and really enjoy sailing with him. Love following his blog for the world cruise as well. 

 

We have the Oosterdam on June 23rd so I'll ask for that one when you have time. 

 

Karen

 

PS: Enjoying your trip as well! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Copper,

We'll be on the Maasdam on May 28th for one of the 21 day Alaskan EXC cruises - can't wait! Do you know who the captain will be?

Thanks, hope to see you on another cruise some day!!

Laura (and Bill)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, kplady said:

Copper,

We'll be on the Maasdam on May 28th for one of the 21 day Alaskan EXC cruises - can't wait! Do you know who the captain will be?

Thanks, hope to see you on another cruise some day!!

Laura (and Bill)

I can answer that one for you, it will be Captain Ryan C. Whitaker, he will be releaving Captain Arno Jutten on March 28th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, luvteaching said:

Thanks Copper! I was going to ask the same question for our upcoming Amsterdam on Aug. 12th and LynnObie beat me to it. This will be our third time with Captain Mercer and really enjoy sailing with him. Love following his blog for the world cruise as well. 

 

We have the Oosterdam on June 23rd so I'll ask for that one when you have time. 

 

Karen

 

PS: Enjoying your trip as well! 

 

Thanks! Oostie's master on that June voyage should be Capt. Robert-Jan Kan, but that is unconfirmed as of yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, kplady said:

Copper,

We'll be on the Maasdam on May 28th for one of the 21 day Alaskan EXC cruises - can't wait! Do you know who the captain will be?

Thanks, hope to see you on another cruise some day!!

Laura (and Bill)

 

See Mr. Alphen's response! 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Copper, would you know who are the Captain and CD for the Koningsdam crossing starting on April 7th?  Thanks CTBob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Copper10-8 you seem to be the authority on this -- can you tell me who the Cruise Director will be on the Oosterdam departing San Diego for Vancouver on April 30?  Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2019 at 10:30 AM, CTBob said:

Copper, would you know who are the Captain and CD for the Koningsdam crossing starting on April 7th?  Thanks CTBob

 

Capt. Darin Bowland

CD Nathan Hinojosa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomg55 said:

Copper10-8 you seem to be the authority on this -- can you tell me who the Cruise Director will be on the Oosterdam departing San Diego for Vancouver on April 30?  Thanks in advance.

 

CD Rebecca Newton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kapear said:

Who will be the captain of the Zuiderdam 6/24/19?

 

 

Capt. Bart Vaartjes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • SAIL-AWAY GIVEAWAY - Enter Now for a Chance to Win a 7-day Cruise for Two
      • Q&A with InsureMyTrip
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...