Canada Place

Here is what Canada Place looks like when arriving to embark.

Thanks for the pics! It helps to see actual pictures instead of just trying to visualize it.

We'll be sailing out May 17 (a dreaded 3-ship day).

Kathy

Thanks for the pics! It helps to see actual pictures instead of just trying to visualize it.

We'll be sailing out May 17 (a dreaded 3-ship day).

Kathy

Glad to help. I am a visual person, so pictures help me know what's to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Do all passengers go through the same queues (check in, screening, CBP and whatever else) and then split up to board the different ships or does each ship have its own queues from beginning to end?

While my experience has almost always been the same as xlxos - all together except for cruise check-in at the end - there were reports from posters about some three-shippers operating a different setup, which I personally also experienced once (on the first 3-shipper of the season a couple of years back) where cruise check-in is first, then you wait in one of the convention halls upstairs to be called in groups to then head down to Security & CBP queues.

The upside of that methodology is that cruiselines have some discretion to prioritise - i.e. if you have uber-titanium status you can be placed in the next group to get called - and you can have access to seats, snacks etc. while waiting right from the start instead of only after you've done security & CBP.

Until that first super-busy day happens though, it's safest to assume the worst - one big queue for all - and then you will only be pleasantly surprised if there's a change that makes life a little less sucky!

Shadowmeboy, I've read your review several times, but don't remember what time you got to the port. It sure looks empty! At least emptier than my prior cruises (not NCL)....

I took these pictures after disembarking the Sun. We had stored our luggage and were coming back to pick up the luggage when I got these. This was 1pm or so in the afternoon on a two ship day.

oh getting off the ship. I wondered because I remembered that you got on at Seward and I didn't think you had done a b2b. Sorry I misunderstood. No wonder it was so empty! lol.

Thank you for the pictures though. It is nice to see what it looks like.

I can hardly wait!!!