Poll..... Should kids be allowed in the Haven at all?

mscdivina2016

Poll..... Should kids be allowed in the Haven at all?  

413 members have voted

1. 1. Poll..... Should kids be allowed in the Haven at all?

• NO
    • Yes but only with adult supervision at all times
    • Yes but with Adults only times for the pool
    • Yes, but not in the pool
    • yes, but have an attendant on duty who is not tipped

Can someone tell me what the vibe is. I have been on Norwegian many times but not since my kids are grown. Before I spend the money on the haven I would like to know if there are areas of adults only. I would like to utilize my latitude points so that's why I was considering Norwegian. But after all these discussions it's worriesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can someone tell me what the vibe is. I have been on Norwegian many times but not since my kids are grown. Before I spend the money on the haven I would like to know if there are areas of adults only. I would like to utilize my latitude points so that's why I was considering Norwegian. But after all these discussions it's worriesome.

Vibe is great- adults only restricted area with chairs, lounges and a bar (you pay unless you have a drink plan). It isn't crowded so you do not feel that you are in a cattle car, as you do around the pools, as a finite number of passengers are allowed. You can also rent a clam shell if you want. However, we did and it was in the sun most of the day so we didn't use it. If you can snag passes, grab them. You must arrive at the pier early. We booked even though we were in the Haven. We had a lot of cash credit to use.

So you can only get them at the pier. I was going to go in the haven because I thought that wouldn't be like the cattle car you are describing but maybe I can just do a mini suite if I can get this. How do you get the passes

So you can only get them at the pier. I was going to go in the haven because I thought that wouldn't be like the cattle car you are describing but maybe I can just do a mini suite if I can get this. How do you get the passes

The Haven isn't a cattle car- the regular pool and pool decks are. We just thought if the week we went we would want an option if many kids were in the Haven unsupervised. If you can- stay in the Haven. We had the concierge call us before the cruise and reserved access to Vibe. If you do not have Haven accommodations, you must arrive at the pier early. I am not sure if you have to board early or can purchase passes upon registration. Perhaps somebody else can assist.