New Beach Bungalows on Labadee

coops

We just booked one for next April and was wondering if anyone has been in one in the past month. Just looking for reviews about it. Thanks, Dawn

I am pretty sure that these are brand new.

I hope that you find someone who has had one.

:)

I think they are the "beach beds"...not much shade...and who wants to lounge on a bed all day? I think it's a waste of money....but you might like it..I'd rather be free to move about...loungers are plentiful and everywhere! For free!

I think they are the "beach beds"...not much shade...and who wants to lounge on a bed all day? I think it's a waste of money....but you might like it..I'd rather be free to move about...loungers are plentiful and everywhere! For free!

Its not a beach bed. It has a L shaped couch type furniture. and wicker table. We have a large group to split price. I love just to have someone wait on us with drinks. Different strokes for different folks I guess. But thank you for the post.

Interesting, we have a stop in Labadee NEXT December so it's nice to know they can be rented ahead of time. We have 7 people including 2 children and an elderly parent so we're thinking this would be a great option.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is the third time you have given incorrect information on this. It is a new addition, as of July 31st. This is the description on the website and there is a picture of the bungalow also at a much lower price than the cabana. I really wish you would read reply's to your answers, but we all know you never do...or you would come back and add something. People have tried correcting you on this, and yet you keep telling people the same thing.

DESCRIPTION:

Make family time in Labadee even more comfortable and enjoyable when you reserve your very own Beach Bungalow. Nestled among palm trees on the shore of beautiful, remote Columbus Cove, your private bungalow is a haven of tranquility close to an array of family activities. With comfortable seating for up to eight, it’s the perfect place to feel peaceful ocean breezes, soak up some sun if you like or simply watch waves gently tumble ashore. Everything you need is included: floating beach mats, stocked water cooler, beach towels and the personalized service of a Cabana Attendant on hand to bring you beverages. And if you crave a little action, the thrilling Dragon’s Splash Water Slide, Arawak Aqua Park and a variety of other family-fun activities are close by.

Edited by champagne123
ccccc.........

We just booked one for next April and was wondering if anyone has been in one in the past month. Just looking for reviews about it. Thanks, Dawn

I am also interested in these. They look so nice and for half of the price of a cabana. I keep doing searches for reviews and have yet to see one. I may just book it anyway. :)

No, they are not.

DESCRIPTION:

Make family time in Labadee even more comfortable and enjoyable when you reserve your very own Beach Bungalow. Nestled among palm trees on the shore of beautiful, remote Columbus Cove, your private bungalow is a haven of tranquility close to an array of family activities. With comfortable seating for up to eight, it’s the perfect place to feel peaceful ocean breezes, soak up some sun if you like or simply watch waves gently tumble ashore. Everything you need is included: floating beach mats, stocked water cooler, beach towels and the personalized service of a Cabana Attendant on hand to bring you beverages. And if you crave a little action, the thrilling Dragon’s Splash Water Slide, Arawak Aqua Park and a variety of other family-fun activities are close by.

Do you have a link to their website? Also interested. Thanks

I am also interested in these. They look so nice and for half of the price of a cabana. I keep doing searches for reviews and have yet to see one. I may just book it anyway. :)

I know what you mean. I booked it and have plenty of time till our cruise to hear the good or the bad. But for the price I just couldn't pass it up.

I know what you mean. I booked it and have plenty of time till our cruise to hear the good or the bad. But for the price I just couldn't pass it up.

Good move booking early. As soon as folks find out about these bungalows they will book up quickly. Anxious to see what people have to say in their reviews.

DESCRIPTION:

beach-bungalows-zl1-mosaic_zpseilwkmx4.jpg

From my cruise planner.

Edited by Big_G

This is the third time you have given incorrect information on this. It is a new addition, as of July 31st. This is the description on the website and there is a picture of the bungalow also at a much lower price than the cabana. I really wish you would read reply's to your answers, but we all know you never do...or you would come back and add something. People have tried correcting you on this, and yet you keep telling people the same thing.

DESCRIPTION:

In Cruise Planner for my upcoming Allure cruise it shows as $250. Thanks for posting the description.

beach-bungalows-zl1-mosaic.jpg.2b1a93712fda475bd62ae337bcc9ccfd.jpg

No, just one person needs to book it for the $250. If it is like the old cabanas, it available for up to 6 people. Good score! :)

Thank you! Price is really not bad for up to 8 sittings.

I think it is very good for playing cards + beer company. But it has no lounge chairs for just relaxing...

Edited by inna61

My Cruise Planner shows $250 Adult. Does it mean per adult?

I had to ask the same question years ago when i was booking our first cabana. It's hard to understand why they haven't figured this out yet.