Cruise Critic Community

I'd like to know the current rate of laundry service for one bag and for unlimited. Appreciate any information. Of course, this question is for those ships that don't have self help sundry mats. Thanks!

One bag is $20.00 for Canada/Caribbean/Mexico cruises and $30.00 for Europe. Unlimited laundry is $144.00 for two weeks.

I'd like to know the current rate of laundry service for one bag and for unlimited. Appreciate any information. Of course, this question is for those ships that don't have self help sundry mats. Thanks!

$20 per bag in the west, and $30 per bag in Europe. And you can stuff those bags full to the brim, plus some.

The unlimited laundry is $7 per day in the west, and $9 per day in Europe, and those rates are for the whole cabin, not per passenger. You can stuff as many bags as you want, just ask your room steward for more, and also the 3-part sheet that goes with it. Your clothes will come back on hangers and the smaller stuff in a basket. The laundry will put little green sticky laundry tags on your items. Be careful of your underwear, those little green stickers are itchy.

If you are on a European cruise, call Ship's Services ahead of departure and purchase the unlimited laundry package. You will save $2 per day if purchased in advance. Purchased onboard, in Europe, it's $9 per day.

Curious... How big is the bag?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

21" x 13.5"

Sounds small but I can usually get about 15-20 items in it (I roll them as tight as I can).

$20 per bag in the west, and $30 per bag in Europe. And you can stuff those bags full to the brim, plus some.

The unlimited laundry is $7 per day in the west, and $9 per day in Europe, and those rates are for the whole cabin, not per passenger. You can stuff as many bags as you want, just ask your room steward for more, and also the 3-part sheet that goes with it. Your clothes will come back on hangers and the smaller stuff in a basket. The laundry will put little green sticky laundry tags on your items. Be careful of your underwear, those little green stickers are itchy.

If you are on a European cruise, call Ship's Services ahead of departure and purchase the unlimited laundry package. You will save $2 per day if purchased in advance. Purchased onboard, in Europe, it's $9 per day.

So, I assume, it's not necessary to purchase ahead in US? Just talk to your steward after you arrive?

So, I assume, it's not necessary to purchase ahead in US? Just talk to your steward after you arrive?

not necessary at all. You don't even have to talk to your steward ;) There is usually a place on the laundry slip for you to select your option and it is charged accordingly ;)

not necessary at all. You don't even have to talk to your steward ;) There is usually a place on the laundry slip for you to select your option and it is charged accordingly ;)

Just to add that your laundry slip and bag should be found hanging in one of your closets just like in most hotels that offer laundry services. Enjoy! :)

Edited by 0bnxshs

21" x 13.5"

Sounds small but I can usually get about 15-20 items in it (I roll them as tight as I can).

And stuff the socks/underwear into the corners!