Jump to content
  • Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips
,

Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE


CCHelp
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, fstuff1 said:

 

i dont see for $793:

image.thumb.png.ce0aed9b853b7e3003806e0aeeb5e542.png

 

Just checked 5 min ago.
Still $900 solo 😞

 

That is NCL. Another location coded CQ has it at the lower rate.

 

However, $900 isn't bad for 14 days. Ship isn't selling so should be even cheaper by the end of the first week in October.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, IrieBajan54 said:

That is NCL. Another location coded CQ has it at the lower rate.

 

However, $900 isn't bad for 14 days. Ship isn't selling so should be even cheaper by the end of the first week in October.

 

you didnt mention that in your post!

 

in the future, if the price isnt from ncl.com, then let us know that so i dont waste my time checking ncl's site, cropping the image and posting it here.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, IrieBajan54 said:

That is NCL. Another location coded CQ has it at the lower rate.

 

However, $900 isn't bad for 14 days. Ship isn't selling so should be even cheaper by the end of the first week in October.

Hi! What is CQ? The $899 on NCL is for an inside without any free offers, like drinks, excursions, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, fstuff1 said:

 

you didnt mention that in your post!

 

in the future, if the price isnt from ncl.com, then let us know that so i dont waste my time checking ncl's site, cropping the image and posting it here.

 

 

1 minute ago, ESCARGO said:

Hi! What is CQ? The $899 on NCL is for an inside without any free offers, like drinks, excursions, etc.


As info, it’s against Cruise Critic rules/guidelines to post names of Travel Agencies for referrals. The reason is to protect those agencies that pay to advertise on this website. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry if this is a duplicate: 

 

october 23, 2022 NCL breakaway 

 

0 single supplement 

 

7 days

 

New England and Canada from Manhattan 

$399 inside 

$449 ocean view

$519 balcony 

$629 suite 

Edited by spleenstomper
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, spleenstomper said:

october 23, 2022 NCL breakaway 

 

New England and Canada from Manhattan 

$399 inside 

$449 ocean view

$519 balcony 

$629 suite 

 

I've been keeping an eye on this cruise, might jump on. Interestingly, the all-in Free-At-Sea Balcony is $519, but the Sail Away Balcony is $938!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, alanstarr said:

 

I've been keeping an eye on this cruise, might jump on. Interestingly, the all-in Free-At-Sea Balcony is $519, but the Sail Away Balcony is $938!

 

Yes, I would go in this one if I hadn’t traveled every month for the last 7 months. I’m on a flight right now to NorCal to visit my sister. 
 

I also like the repositioning one Manhattan to New Orleans….I think is also NCL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, spleenstomper said:

Yes, I would go in this one if I hadn’t traveled every month for the last 7 months. I’m on a flight right now to NorCal to visit my sister. 

 

Only thing holding me back is that I'm the Dawn TA for 16 days starting Nov. 5th. Still might do it anyway though! 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, alanstarr said:

 

Only thing holding me back is that I'm the Dawn TA for 16 days starting Nov. 5th. Still might do it anyway though! 

 

I might not have a husband if I did that one. Lol. That is what’s holding me back! Jk, I’ve actually exhausted myself with all of these trips and my dogs are mad at me lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, spleenstomper said:

Yes, I would go in this one if I hadn’t traveled every month for the last 7 months. I’m on a flight right now to NorCal to visit my sister. 
 

I also like the repositioning one Manhattan to New Orleans….I think is also NCL

This is a fun cruise, pax from one 24 hour party city to another and if Alabama (Roll Tide) is playing adds more party flavor

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Taco Tuesday Sale for Carnival Celebration Transatlantic from Southampton Nov 6th 2022.  14 days. Brand new ship.

Only for 2 days. No solo supplement.  Insides only.

Inside $1401 including taxes.

Also some people are getting a resident rate $200 less.

Edited by maryann2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just on cruise plum (deal lister, not a TA) & it is showing almost FIVE THOUSAND offerings  on MSC between now & Oct. 2024, with solo supplements seeming to average 15-18%. 

Other lines have offerings but I was astounded how many MSC is offering--looks like basically every sailing! 

AND they have a great deal right now with balcony for same price as interior with up to $500 OBC (seems to be $200 for 7 day...$500 for 14+ days) that is also applicable to solo bookings.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, KKB said:

I was just on cruise plum (deal lister, not a TA) & it is showing almost FIVE THOUSAND offerings  on MSC between now & Oct. 2024, with solo supplements seeming to average 15-18%. 

Other lines have offerings but I was astounded how many MSC is offering--looks like basically every sailing! 

AND they have a great deal right now with balcony for same price as interior with up to $500 OBC (seems to be $200 for 7 day...$500 for 14+ days) that is also applicable to solo bookings.

Yes, great deal!  Make a new booking between June 10, 2022, and May 31, 2023, and sail before May 31, 2023 to be eligible

Not sure where you got the date of Oct. 2024!

Edited by gimletgal
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gimletgal said:

Yes, great deal!  Make a new booking between June 10, 2022, and May 31, 2023, and sail before May 31, 2023 to be eligible

Not sure where you got the date of Oct. 2024!

Ah, yes, the current promo is only thru May 31...but cruise plum shows great solo supp. deals thru Oct. 2024.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/12/2022 at 9:24 AM, KKB said:

I was just on cruise plum (deal lister, not a TA) & it is showing almost FIVE THOUSAND offerings  on MSC between now & Oct. 2024, with solo supplements seeming to average 15-18%. 

Other lines have offerings but I was astounded how many MSC is offering--looks like basically every sailing! 

AND they have a great deal right now with balcony for same price as interior with up to $500 OBC (seems to be $200 for 7 day...$500 for 14+ days) that is also applicable to solo bookings.

I just booked my first solo cruise with this deal on MSC. Four day cruise to Nassau and Ocean Cay in March 2023. There was an even better price for a five day in February, but I have a medical thing to take care of before I am cleared for travel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I had talked to a holland america agent and they have a special for have it all cruises, some in 2022 and spring 2024. I think what it is is that you don’t have to pay twice for have it all which they shouldn’t do anyways.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/3/2022 at 3:27 PM, Mrsnorris151 said:

I live close to a port (SF). How would I find the best solo cruiser deals for any cruise leaving out of my home port?  

 cruiseplum.com

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/1/2022 at 7:58 PM, bones774 said:

This is a fun cruise, pax from one 24 hour party city to another and if Alabama (Roll Tide) is playing adds more party flavor

 

LSU likely just ended that scenario. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Costa Black Friday Sale, book before end of November. Found this solo rate from Rio to Barcelona...... Just £299 for inside guaranteed cabin for 15 nights. Other deals to be had.

 

CABIN
Interior
lamp-interior1-outline-black.svgMinimalist
casual-interior2-outline-black.svgWelcoming
Recommended.svgExtremely comfortable!
Black Friday
 
£798
 
£299
Total for 1 guest, per cabin
 
Log in and discover your dedicated discount

Mandatory service fees are not included in the price: Adults USD12/night .

Tell me more
Discover the rates
 
 

costa-favolosa-camera-esterna-05.jpg.ima

 

costa-favolosa-camera-esterna-01.jpg.ima

 

costa-favolosa-camera-esterna-02.jpg.ima

 

costa-favolosa-camera-esterna-03.jpg.ima

 

costa-favolosa-camera-esterna-04.jpg.ima

 

costa-favolosa-camera-esterna-05.jpg.ima

 

costa-favolosa-camera-esterna-01.jpg.ima

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
CABIN
Sea View
diamond-outline-black.svgElegant
sun-outline-black.svgBright
Recommended.svgA new sea view everyday
Black Friday
 
£1.218
 
£509
Total for 1 guest, per cabin
 
Log in and discover your dedicated discount

Mandatory service fees are not included in the price: Adults USD12/night .

Tell me more
Discover the rates
 
SUMMARY OF YOUR CRUISE
destinazioni_transatlantiche.jpg
Transoceanic15 days - 14 nightsCosta Favolosa
DEPARTURERio de Janeiro14 Apr 2023
ARRIVALBarcelona28 Apr 2023
Adults
(+18)
1
Children
(0 - 17)
0
 
 
Total for 1 guest, per cabin
 
£NaN
 
 
Skip to content
  • amex.svg
  • visa_logo.svg
  • mastercard-logo.svg
YOU CHOOSE HOW TO PAY:
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance - Welcome to Cruise Critic
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of the TripInsuranceStore.com - November 2022
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2022
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...