Hair Blow dryers?

Geerts87

Yes and yes. However you must use the outlet in the room not in the bathroom. Given that it's right above the desk and near the makeup area (pull up the middle of the desk), is not an inconvenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks!! One less thing to pack.

You don't have to use it at the desk. I used it standing up at the outlet in the cubby over the drawers next to the bathroom doorway. Now, if you have a coffeemaker in that cubby, (DV cabins and higher) it may be a pain to do this, but on that cruise we didn't have a coffeemaker. On this cruise we will have a DV cabin and since neither of us are coffee drinkers, I plan to ask the room steward to remove the coffeemaker so I can use that space for my personal items and for doing my hair.

Becki

It's a very good idea to have the coffee maker removed. We didn't and wished we had as that gives you a nice storage area. We also don't like duvets, so we had our bed made with a flat top sheet and several more cashmere throw blankets than the one Already on the bed.

Wow! Wish I had thought of asking to have those duvets removed and replaced like you did. Next time I'll know better. Using those things in the Summer is utter insanity. And, given my allergies to feather pillows (which I got replaced) I always wonder if they're polyester or down.

• 2 weeks later...
Are they in the rooms and if so are they decent quality?

I just got back from the Sea and yes the hair dryers are a very good quality. I use a great hair dryer at home and am glad I didn't waste the packing space taking my own!