Alaska July 23 2017 CHANGE OF DATE

JoAnnaBullhead

I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THE DATE CHANGES TOO.. from ..on HAL Alaska July 23, 2017 ( to July 17th, 2017 )ALREADY BOOKED AND PAID FOR HOTEL.. SET UP BEING ABLE TO CONNECT WITH FRIENDS IN SEATTLE, HOMER AND VICTORIA! No one even notified us of these changes!! I am really pissed off!

Due to the Oosterdam re-deployment to Alaska the Amsterdam has had almost all of her sailings changed to 14 day itineraries. This has caused date changes. To my knowledge HAL has not sent out change notices to clients as of yet with the information to what they are offering their clients for the changes. If you booked through a travel agent you may want to contact them or if you booked direct with Holland you should call them and they will assist.

Just spoke to my travel agent.. he says he has NOT been notified yet.. When I spoke to HAL over an hour ago.. they told me he WAS notified and approved the change on Sept. 1, 2016! Still in a tizzy.. as our friends have put in for their vacation times so we could hook up.. Now this extends to them all having to redo their plans

Just spoke to my travel agent.. he says he has NOT been notified yet.. When I spoke to HAL over an hour ago.. they told me he WAS notified and approved the change on Sept. 1, 2016! Still in a tizzy.. as our friends have put in for their vacation times so we could hook up.. Now this extends to them all having to redo their plans

You deserve OBC's for this!

Have your TA cancel this cruise and book another for the dates you originally wanted...

dakrewser.. the cruise date we originally wanted was cancelled..

looking into going later... do not really want to go in mid July...

we do this cruise every year.. this will be our 8th on HAL to Alaska

Don't fixate on a particular ship - Celebrity has a cruise starting on the 23rd and there are a number of others in the 21st-24th time frame.