Our Tale-Carnival Pride 8/28-9/4

billvabeach

I booked right from their website. Just click on the Baltimore Convention Center for location, then Park and Cruise Package. You can leave your car there for up to 30 days. You can also call the hotel directly to book.

Thank you for responding, I will have to do that, I do not want to wait too long. So much information for being our first cruise, it's getting me excited about our cruise... Counting down the days!!!

Thank you again for the information 😄

Thank you for responding, I will have to do that, I do not want to wait too long. So much information for being our first cruise, it's getting me excited about our cruise... Counting down the days!!!

Thank you again for the information 😄

Taking your first cruise is so exciting! Have a blast! I know you will. Before you know it you will be addicted to cruising like the rest of us here. LOL

Sue

Thanks for the info on the gangway. Even though I've sailed the Pride before I'll miss embarking into the Lobby. Hmmm, I'll probably miss my first DOD, too! :mad:

Tell me more about the cheese plate that David's offers? Is it on the menu? My DH and I are eating lighter these days and I don't think I want the traditional desserts.

Thanks!

Taking your first cruise is so exciting! Have a blast! I know you will. Before you know it you will be addicted to cruising like the rest of us here. LOL

Sue

I feel like I already am addicted to cruising with all the awesome reviews! I'm very much looking forward to it! Enjoy your cruise on the pride :-)