Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I totally agree.

A Quantum Class ship makes much more sense, IMO.

Anthem wasn't well received in the British Market at all. I truly believe that a Q Class in the UK was a one and done.

Meanwhile, Allure and Harmony have had many Brits during their summers in the Med.

Maybe they should adapt Oasis 5 for colder temperatures.

Edited by Joe12

I don't see any mention of Australia. Any projections for Australia itineraries?

For the Sydney 2018/19 cruise schedule, I see listed Ovation, Radiance, Explorer and Voyager:

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/33435/Cruise_Schedule_09_Sep_2016.pdf

Apparently the same as usual.

Edited by shipfriend_max

Vision's leaving Texas? :mad:

What are they going to bring here to replace her? I was so looking forward to taking 4 and 5 day cruises on RC out of Galveston.:(

She'll probably return at winter. You do have Liberty year round, so it's not that bad.

Are there any other indicators for the 12 nighters from Barcelona, other than the French Riviera ports? Vision calls in a perfect pattern switching between Cannes and Villefranche every 12 days (just like Brilliance will do next year) throughout the summer...EXCEPT for one week in May - the week we'd like to go. :rolleyes: Hoping it's just a discrepancy or alternate port.

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

Royal have not put on Asia / China on sale yet for 2017 Summer months.

Voyager of the Seas repositionings in May 2017 and October 2017 Singapore to Hong and vice versa have been withdrawn from sale. Voyager did Hong Kong as a home port from June 2016 after the arrival of Ovation of the Seas in China.

Royal have not put on Asia / China on sale yet for 2017 Summer months.

Voyager of the Seas repositionings in May 2017 and October 2017 Singapore to Hong and vice versa have been withdrawn from sale. Voyager did Hong Kong as a home port from June 2016 after the arrival of Ovation of the Seas in China.

Is it not the case that they are filling much of the inventory in Asia from large industry travel partners along with CTRIP and not offering most sailings publicly?

Is it not the case that they are filling much of the inventory in Asia from large industry travel partners along with CTRIP and not offering most sailings publicly?

Yes it is the case for most Asia they do go to large travel groups but apparently Voyager being based in Singapore instead of Hong Kong is a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any other indicators for the 12 nighters from Barcelona, other than the French Riviera ports? Vision calls in a perfect pattern switching between Cannes and Villefranche every 12 days (just like Brilliance will do next year) throughout the summer...EXCEPT for one week in May - the week we'd like to go. :rolleyes: Hoping it's just a discrepancy or alternate port.

There might be some reasons:

-sometimes they call at Toulon or Marseilles instead of the riviera

-prior to the 12 night series, she might do one or two shorter cruises (Brilliance does so in 2017, I think)

-charter could be worst case

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There might be some reasons:

-sometimes they call at Toulon or Marseilles instead of the riviera

-prior to the 12 night series, she might do one or two shorter cruises (Brilliance does so in 2017, I think)

-charter could be worst case

Thanks. Hoping that it is just a swapping of ports to Marseilles/Toulon. I also had thought that it could be shorter cruises prior to the 12 nighters, but it seems that there are two 12 night cruises prior to the missing week, so odd time for a short cruise. Charter would be terrible, but I'm thinking it could be too early for Royal to know that.

Unfortunately, I have a long time until I find out!

Mainly the charters are not in a peak season and interrupt one. Here I would really think it could be a port swap, with Marseilles or Toulon most likely.

Or have you looked if there is any other call which does not fit into the pattern, which could be during that missing week?

A reversed order of the ports could also be...

Mainly the charters are not in a peak season and interrupt one. Here I would really think it could be a port swap, with Marseilles or Toulon most likely.

Or have you looked if there is any other call which does not fit into the pattern, which could be during that missing week?

A reversed order of the ports could also be...

There's no Vision port calls in the Riviera at anytime during the 12 nights that the cruise would be taking place.

There's a 24 day gap between Vision arrivals, so it's only one cruise that is missing. Following the pattern, Vision should be in Villefrance on May 27, 2018, but that date is not showing.

Oh well. I'll just sit back and wait.

Wasn't sure if any other ports on that itinerary reported...Rome? Livorno? Kotor?

We want to do a Panama Canal cruise and can't wait to see if RC comes back to do that sailing. If not then we will have to look at Celebrity.

We too are waiting for a Panama Canal cruise too!!!

We did a B2B on the Jewel a few years ago Ana were SOOOOO jealous of the folks who were staying on through the canal. We had jobs to get back to.

But now that we are retired we have the time but RCCL isn't there.

And we want to know when we should start looking for TransAtlantics to book in 2018. Chomping at the bit for those.

We did the 15 day TA out of Harwich to Boston ( we live in Boston) on BOS it was the best cruise we have been on. Everything was perfect. The ports Included Le Havre, Cobh, Portsmouth, The Faroe Islands, and then 2 days in Iceland followed by Halifax and Boston. I would highly recommend that trip if you can do it.

Any idea when bookings will open for the 2018 transatlantic to bring Jewel back from the Med? I'm currently booked for 2017 but I think to be financially comfortable with it I need to wait until 2018.

March April 2017

March April 2017

Is this the likely time for all the 2018 Med cruise schedules to be out?

My son is trying to plan a honeymoon cruise that includes Dubrovnik as a port. They are getting married Oct, 2017, but thinking about waiting until Spring 2018 for the cruise to hopefully have better weather.

Serenade of the Seas is already showing up in Akreyri and Reykjavik:

http://www.port.is/index.php?pid=65&w=v - 01st Sep 2018, Akureyri

http://www.faxafloahafnir.is/cruiseships/index.php?pid=1&w=v - 03rd/04th Sep, Reykjavik

That looks like her regular Transatlantic from Copenhagen to Boston via Iceland.

We really really really want to do the sailing from Copenhagen through Iceland to US - 2018 -

When do you think these schedules will be released by RCI? We like to book the first day to get the best prices and the best cabins?