EZcruiserfamily

Packing for next week and have a question about luggage!

I am starting to pack to board the Magic next week! We will be 4 in a balcony room, (category 8B). Mom will meet us at the port, I'll be packing for myself, husband and daughter.

What size luggage will fit under the bed? We have a larger suitcase that I'd prefer to pack but only if it fits under the bed. I don't want to use up closet space with my luggage.

Thanks for any suggestions!!

We often travel with 4 in a balcony room, although have never been on the magic. We each use a 25" suitcase and have had no problems fitting them under the bed. If you also have the smaller carry on suitcases, then you can just store them inside the larger ones under the bed.

We often travel with 4 in a balcony room, although have never been on the magic. We each use a 25" suitcase and have had no problems fitting them under the bed. If you also have the smaller carry on suitcases, then you can just store them inside the larger ones under the bed.

Thanks, that's exactly what I was planning to do too! Then Mom asked if my suitcase would fit under the bed and I had a moment of panic, lol!! :o

If you have hard luggage or a thicker depth you can either store the suitcase under the bed in the open position or pick the bed up and slide it under.

I am starting to pack to board the Magic next week! We will be 4 in a balcony room, (category 8B). Mom will meet us at the port, I'll be packing for myself, husband and daughter.

What size luggage will fit under the bed? We have a larger suitcase that I'd prefer to pack but only if it fits under the bed. I don't want to use up closet space with my luggage.

I have a suitcase bigger than I am and it fits...lol.

If your suitcase would not fit under the bed it definitely would not fit in the closet since the closet is smaller than the space under the bed.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Forums mobile app

We put all of this under the bed with no problem...

th_DSC07584_zpsok3telkq.jpg

Here's hoping you have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!

Wow thanks. I'm now sure ours will fit.

Two 28 inch Travelpro fit.

We had a huge one that would not fit under. It no longer resides or travels with us

Because if it can't go on a cruise, you obviously don't need it! :p My feelings exactly!