Star Princess North to Alaska! Sept 10 2016

Thank you! I'm glad you took the time to read it.

I hope you will tune in for my Regal Princess review to New England and Canada. It will show up on the boards on October 22 when we get home to Chicago.

Norris

I just finished reading all 43 pages and love, love, love your review, humorous comments, and photos! We are going on Princess in July North to Alaska, and now I am really pumped about our upcoming cruise. Our third time to Alaska, but your review has me thinking that maybe it is time to buy a better lens for my Canon Rebel... and actually figure out how to use it ahead of time. We are flying to Chicago next week to see the grandkids, followed by a road trip. I could experiment with it then.

Enjoy your New England/Canada cruise. We have done that the last three Octobers and thoroughly enjoyed each trip.

• 2 weeks later...

What a wonderful wonderful read and pictures! Thank you so much for all the work you put into this review. Our first cruise to Alaska was 18 years ago. I didn't think I would like it and I was correct, I loved it! We are going back next year, May 2018, and also will be on our first Princess cruise (Coral). I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing Alaska through your eyes and I am super excited for our cruise. Now let me do a little house work and then I can get on to reading another of your reviews.

• 3 weeks later...
What a wonderful wonderful read and pictures! Thank you so much for all the work you put into this review. Our first cruise to Alaska was 18 years ago. I didn't think I would like it and I was correct, I loved it! We are going back next year, May 2018, and also will be on our first Princess cruise (Coral). I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing Alaska through your eyes and I am super excited for our cruise. Now let me do a little house work and then I can get on to reading another of your reviews.

Laura, thanks for taking the (considerable) time to read the Star Princess report. I'm glad you found it useful. The Coral was our first Princess ship and was a great introduction to the brand.

The Star was our third Alaska cruise in just over 5 years and there will no doubt be a fourth at some time. You have much to look forward to!

Cheers,

Norris

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Norris, this is such a welcome-read during our Covid-19 shut in time! I had already read  and enjoyed your more recent Celebrity and  Azamara threads but am glad I didn't read all of your reviews because it is so nice to visit reviews of happier times. We will get back there again some day!

Thank you for all of your great pictures and stories.