? Booking/changing Dining Reservations onboard, Breakaway

jetta8300

How are dining reservations booked, changed, or cancelled while onboard? We are sailing the Breakaway this weekend. On our previous RCI cruise, we could do all of this from our stateroom TV, which was amazing. For this cruise since we booked late, We were only able to get awful dining times in the main dining room every night, and the specialty restaurants were pretty much sold out.

Do we actually have to show up in person at each restaurant to see if they have a reservation since they save some for on board? And if we want to see if they have better times for the MDR what is the easiest way to change this reservation? Thanks!

You can book using your TV, iConcierge app, the touch screen kiosks in all public areas, phone reservations (will be on speed dial), or at the dining desk in the atrium.

Changes and cancellations by phone or in person (any dining host can help you too).

Thank you very much for your response. I find it so odd that you are unable to cancel a reservation for a MDR online or using any kind of technology. I had no idea when I was making my reservations that I would not be able to cancel them unless I called.

I find it so odd that you are unable to cancel a reservation for a MDR online or using any kind of technology. I had no idea when I was making my reservations that I would not be able to cancel them unless I called.
Well, the telephone is a kind of technology… :p I'm guessing they can't or don't want to make it possible to cancel online because it sometimes involves refunding people's credit cards.