Koningsdam Inside Cabin

ronjaz

Hi all

We are in cabin 4114 Deck 4 - Beethoven and was wondering if anyone would like to comment on its location

kind regards

Ron

The only thing I would note Ron, is that the stateroom door opens to a wall rather than to an opposite cabin door which is exactly what I prefer. I don't want to have to make niceties every time I go in or out my stateroom! :p

Thanks for that, sounds OK

We booked a little late it seems, so there wasn't much choice for inside cabins

Do you have any idea what would surround the cabin. Seems to be a blank area on 3 sides

Regards

Ron

Thanks for that, sounds OK

We booked a little late it seems, so there wasn't much choice for inside cabins

Do you have any idea what would surround the cabin. Seems to be a blank area on 3 sides

Regards

Ron

Having not cruised on the Koningsdam yet (we go in January) I'm not exactly sure but looking at the deck 3 plan, it appears your cabin will be above the atrium and guest services. I would guest it is simply a crew area such as for storage or supplies. There are no laundry areas on the Koningsdam so it's not that.

We're booking on Deck 4 too but a verandah towards the bow.

Thanks, and do enjoy your cruise

I'll be watching out for comments from you on your return. (there seems to be a lot of -ve comments around. Pity)

Sailing from where to where??

Kind regards

Ron Smith NZ

Thanks, and do enjoy your cruise

I'll be watching out for comments from you on your return. (there seems to be a lot of -ve comments around. Pity)

Sailing from where to where??

Kind regards

Ron Smith NZ

It's an Eastern Caribbean roundtrip Fort Lauderdale to Half Moon Cay, St Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk. All the ports are repeats for us so for us this is really about the HAL experience and the new ship. I haven't been on HAL since 2001. I take all the comments with a grain of salt. Traditional HAL passengers are adjusting slowly to the changes. HAL is trying to appeal to a young audience. We're 38 and 41 so for us, the peaceful and classier style appeals to us. We have not been on any of the very large ships, I guess the largest would be the RCL Voyageur and CEL Constellation. I'm not liking what I am seeing as far as the Harmony, Anthem and Allure goes. Seems like a massive amount of people so it will be interesting to see how the Koningsdam compares.

Edited by RoyalVisit