Cruise Critic Community
PescadoAmarillo

Blogging from the Pacific Princess in the Mediterranean

My take is that in lieu of being reimbursed for the cruise, and the bus ticket and hotel room in Barcelona, she's asking for plane tickets to Civitavecchia, with a hotel room and a food allowance so that she can re-board the Pacific for the cruise on October 28.

Hopefully everything will work out for her. So sad for everyone on the ship, but even more so for those on B2B cruises.

I just went to the blog to read this morning's post as I do everyday. I was shocked to read what happened...and that Princess has not helped (yet). I had to come to CC to see what all has been occurring and to make a post in support. I've been following along on their blog for at least 5 winters now, living vicariously through them. And I have booked Princess cruises in that time based on their experiences. I do hope Princess pulls through. Hopefully they just need "time" to figure out what to do.

Have you read her post from today? Apparently Leonardo, the Hotel General Manager on the Pacific, and his staff are arranging for their transportation home. Everything else is up in the air for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not able to find any posts to her blog after oct 1. A link to current posts would be appreciated.

If you don't see the latest post, click on the newer posts link on the bottom of the page.
You may also need to refresh the page to see the newer posts.

Just the words I have been waiting to see. I am thrilled for you that your season is continuing as I am sure all your blog readers are. Hope your travels back to the ship go smoothly.

Our Pacific Princess season, Part 2, will begin today. I'll be publishing a blog post shortly. Hope you'll continue to follow along!

Heading back to Rome? Glad you could work it out.

Our Pacific Princess season, Part 2, will begin today. I'll be publishing a blog post shortly. Hope you'll continue to follow along!

Huzzah!

Hooray! So glad you can continue and can't wait for the daily reads! Bon voyage!

Have a wonderful cruise. I will be reading your blog every day. Can't wait for your adventure to begin.

So excited for you both! Looking forward to reading about your travels and many adventures. Be safe & Enjoy! ❤️

:D ... :D .... :D

Safe travels!!!

:D ... :D ... :D

So excited for you that you are heading back out! Can't wait to read the next installment on the blog!

Read the next installment and amazed how you pulled it all together so quickly! Loved that you go to add all of those pictures.

Bon voyage again!

Edited by cjskids