Georgia Pearl Turns Bermuda Girl: My Pride Cruise to the "Island Paradise" & TS Karl.

gapearl

Gurl, so happy to see you back! Love your reviews and have read them all. Can't wait for the Cuba review, as we live in Key West and will be making the short trip over soon. We've also been to Bermuda multiple times and love the place and the people.

Edited by patrice1

I love the Pride. I love Bermuda. I love you reviews. :D I don't get a lot of free times these days between work and school, but finished up 3 papers for this week so far and decided to see what was happening on the boards and found your review. Hopefully I'll be able to dodge in and out during the review and stay caught up.

BTW, LOVE the blue hair and although this is usually not the case with most people, braces look fabulous on you. You have a beautiful smile to begin with. :)

I can't wait for the rest of the review and picture from Bermuda.

Hey Kim. Loving your review as always.

Girl Vegas! Party at Kims! Funny you mention selling your house. I've been seriously thinking about selling my house. I hate the maintenance. OMG!! I work downtown and I'm thinking about selling my house in the 'burbs and moving downtown. Im trying to wrap my mind around apartment rent more than my mortgage. LOL!!! CRAZY!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I love reading your reviews! I love all of your dresses. They look amazing on you! I can't wait to read the rest. I thought of you because I cruised solo during the summer aboard the Splendor. I always cruise with my mom and nephew, but they couldn't make it. I live 30 minutes away from the Port of Miami. I have cruised solo 4 times out of my 28 cruises, and on this cruise I decided to eat in the main dining room. When sailing solo I always eat on lido. Carnival did an excellent job seating me with other solos. They were the best table mates, and we always hung out after dinner.

Sorry for the late responses! :o

Great, another Gapearl review !!!

Yay, thanks for reading!

Hey Kim!!

Pardon, but I'll get to this review later. I know it's gonna be great. I've been to Bermuda before. Right now, I'm knee deep in your Mariner review. I was up past 2am this mornig looking at your Cuba photos and starting the Mariner review! Thanks for posting the links!

It was your Magic review that cemented my choice to sail her. I don't think I'll be persuaded to try a cruise from Singapore, but it sure is some good reading!:D

Congrats on your move to Vegas!

Hey there! Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the Mariner review. That was an incredible trip, as was Cuba if you got to see those pictures as well. Hopefully you enjoyed the Magic. :)

Kim-

That cornbread reminds me of the survival food Carnival served us during the Splendor fire cruise off San Diego. Ugh, but thanks for the memory ;)

Oh no, you were on the spam cruise! :eek: Bet that's a trip you'll never forget!

Here's our dilemma: Many of the neighborhoods we wanted to explore are behind gates. As far as I know, there's no way to get past the gates unless one knows a resident in that neighborhood. Would your friend be willing to spend a morning giving us a peek behind the gates of a few of these neighborhoods? We aren't ready to buy right now because we aren't retired. However, we can't decide for or against LAS until we can get a feel for the housing areas. If nothing else, maybe your friend could give us advice as to how to at least drive through some of these places.

Shoot me an email to my address in my signature. ;)

Hi Kim! I absolutely love all of your reviews, but never comment. I guess I'm your official cruise critic stalker j/k lol Thank you for allowing me to live vicariously through your trips while I'm home planning my own.

Does your carry on fit underseat? What brand is it? I'm in search of a new carry on and I trust your judgement-especially since you're on flights more than I am.

Thanks agin for being candid and sharing your life with us!

Hi there! Thanks for coming forward and revealing yourself lol. Yes, the small black carry on fits easily under the seat. I got it from Walmart- the American Tourister brand for about $30. Thanks a lot for reading!

Hey Kim, so glad to see this review...are you still doing the Dec 11, Vista? We are still on for it as of now. Just found out hubby is losing his job of 21 yrs due to company " restructuring". Loving the outfits girl!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I'm still booked for Vista, need to go and pay it off soon. It'll be nice to meet you then. I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's job. Hopefully everything will work out for your family. :(

No. No, it doesn't! Great review as always!:cool:

Haha never thought that's what I'd be known for around here! :p

Love the review ! Making me wish I was getting a cruise ship sooner than 13 days away!!

It'll be here before you know it. Have a great cruise!

Just happened to come across this today. Love your reviews.

Thanks so much, I appreciate it!

YAYYYYY!!! Another GAPearl reviewwwww!!!! Woooooo hoooooo!!!! :D:D:D

Any chance you'll be on the New year's Vista cruise??

Thank you! No, I'll be on a few weeks before that. A New Year's cruise needs to be on my bucket list though!

hi Kim - another great review! Really enjoying your and Sean's trip. Also love all the ship pictures - helps to get a feel for my first time on the Pride in January for a Journeys cruise. :)

Thanks, I have a TON of ship pictures to come. Are you on the Jan 2 Journey's cruise, I think Baltimore to Tampa? Sean is on that one too.

Hi from another Las Vegas cruiser!

So loving your review~ Bermuda is definitely on my radar! Great photos and I love love love your heels!!

Hey to another Vegas girl! *waving* Bermuda pics are on the way. Thanks for the shoe compliment. Those pink ones are a favorite pair of mine.

Gurl, so happy to see you back! Love your reviews and have read them all. Can't wait for the Cuba review, as we live in Key West and will be making the short trip over soon. We've also been to Bermuda multiple times and love the place and the people.

Hey! So are they going to have ferries from Key West over to Cuba? Feel free to inbox me if you have any questions. Bermuda was a lovely island and yes the people were all very friendly.

1) Your mom is GORGEOUS!! Just like you :)

2) That Carnival visor is the weirdest thing I've ever seen! Would match perfectly in a "crocs and socks" ensemble. Definitely don't think you brought any crocs in your shoes suitcase...;)

Thanks for the nice words. :) Yes, that visor was really weird. I still use some of the past gifts like the toiletry bag and beach bag. I wish we could get some nicer gifts like those again.

Hey Kim,

Really enjoying your review on my favorite Carnival ship! I just returned from a Bermuda cruise on Norwegian Sunday, no rain for us and had a great time in Bermuda.

Thanks! Pride seems to be everyone's favorite ship. The NCL Breakaway was there with us and I heard they had to leave early because of TS Karl. You got lucky going when you did and getting to avoid the bad weather.

I love the Pride. I love Bermuda. I love you reviews. :D I don't get a lot of free times these days between work and school, but finished up 3 papers for this week so far and decided to see what was happening on the boards and found your review. Hopefully I'll be able to dodge in and out during the review and stay caught up.

BTW, LOVE the blue hair and although this is usually not the case with most people, braces look fabulous on you. You have a beautiful smile to begin with. :)

I can't wait for the rest of the review and picture from Bermuda.

Happy to have you back, Kim! Unfortunately writing this means I haven't finished your Fascination review and I can't even start on Jeff's review yet, but they aren't going anywhere lol. I think it's awesome how you're able to knock out your reviews so fast with work, school, and a family. Mine seem to take me forever! Thanks for the compliments. After about a week with the braces, I started to think they were kind of cute. :D *Hopefully* I'll get the first day in Bermuda posted tonight.

Hey Kim. Loving your review as always.

Girl Vegas! Party at Kims! Funny you mention selling your house. I've been seriously thinking about selling my house. I hate the maintenance. OMG!! I work downtown and I'm thinking about selling my house in the 'burbs and moving downtown. Im trying to wrap my mind around apartment rent more than my mortgage. LOL!!! CRAZY!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Haha! It's kind of nice being a renter again. So much has gone wrong with the close of this sell that I never expected. I'll be so happy and relieved when it's all over. I don't think living downtown would be for me, but my friends that live downtown love it so I say go for it. Yeah it's crazy having rent to be more expensive than a mortgage, but at least you won't have any responsibilities. ;)

Hi Kim. It's great to see you back with another review full of fashion and fun! :) Those pink shoes are too cute. I'm looking forward to more.

Heather

Hi Heather! Happy to have you back reading again!