CC Help Jenn

Week of October 10: Pumpkin Crazed

October brings the start of Pumpkin Spice season - at least here in the US. It seems everything is pumpkin spice these days.

What is your stance? Are you team Pumpkin Spice?

What is the weirdest item you have seen "pumpkin spiced"?

Post your response as a reply for a chance to win this week's prizes. A few winners will be selected randomly from all who participate. While all are welcome to participate, At this time we can only ship within the US. I can offer a coupon to our store for those who reside outside of the US. Thanks for understanding

Jenn

Senior Community Support

Contact Us

Submit your cruise review with photos for a chance to win Cruise Critic Logo gear. A prize is awarded weekly.

I dislike anything tasting pumpkin spice - the fragrance is quite nice. I bought some pumpkin spice flavored "Reeses" style candies at the dollar tree that tasted nasty!

Edited by FlamingJune1967
spelling

I love Pumpkin Spice bread. The new pumpkin spice Cheerios are great!

I can't think of anything I have seen that I thought was weird as pumpkin spice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had an American pastor neighbour. When they returned to America they left all their leftover foods among which was pumpkin spice.

I determined that I would use all these foods and tried the pumpkin spice in porage (yuk) and cookies and cakes. In the end, I found it worked best in fruit crumbles.

Everytime I used it, it reminded me of lovely neighbours. I think the nearest we have in England is mixed spice.

Pumpkin spice is a type of soup as far as I'm concerned - not a beverage

But I'm just being grumpy - pumpkin spice is nice (I am a poet and don't even know it).

The weirdest pumpkin spice soy milk in a organic store in Edinburgh (yes - this madness has reached our bonny shores. That definitely was a clue that ultimate hipster level had been successfully achieved.

I like pumpkin, but I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin spiced anything. To each their own, I guess.

I am used to seeing many signs advertising pumpkin spiced doughnuts, lattes, ice cream. But on a recent drive through Delaware I saw an auto repair shop sign (between a pumpkin spiced coffee sign and a pumpkin spiced ice cream sign) advertising Pumpkin Spiced Oil Changes. I have to admit it made me smile.

I enjoy Southern Tier's Pumking. Other than that I'm not a fan of much else.

Larry

I love seasonal offerings. Gingerbread and peppermint lattes are next. That said, I've been on a diet since Sept 18 and haven't had any pumpkin spice anything. :( Will likely have to wait til next year. That should make those 2017 latte's doubly delicious!:)

I really enjoy the pumpkin spiced coffee creamers! Also, heat up some Autumn wine from Oliver's with a bag of pumpkin spice!!! Mmmmmm so good on a chilly fall afternoon!!!!! CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!:p:cool:;)

I have noticed a LOT of things "Pumpkin Spice" this year...strangest I saw was Pumpkin Spice Oreo cookies at our local grocery store. The "pumpkin spice" memes are also making their rounds all over social media. I'm not for or against it.

I Recently purchased a Pumpkin Spiced Milkshake from a fast food chain and it was an immediate yuck! It was like drinking uncooked pumpkin pie mix.

I love the pumpkin spice time of the year! BEER, muffins, coffee creamer, beer. Weirdest (so far this year) was a Pumpkin Shot: Pumpkin beer mixed with pumpkin flavored vodka in a glass and a shot glass of Bailey's dropped in. Delish! :)

I hate anything Pumpkin Spice flavored... I do like the scent though

SO for me anything I have seen Pumpkin spice is weird..lol

Most pumpkin spice is artificially flavored.

Weirdest I saw was pumpkin spiced maple syrup. Why would anyone ruin perfect maple syrup???

I have not been influenced by the pumpkin spice craze just yet. I like pumpkin soup and other pumpkin items but they are not a must for me :) The weirdest pumpkin spice item I have seen recently is Pumpkin Spice Potato Chips... I will not be trying those!

October brings the start of Pumpkin Spice season - at least here in the US. It seems everything is pumpkin spice these days.

What is your stance? Are you team Pumpkin Spice?

What is the weirdest item you have seen "pumpkin spiced"?

Post your response as a reply for a chance to win this week's prizes. A few winners will be selected randomly from all who participate. While all are welcome to participate, At this time we can only ship within the US. I can offer a coupon to our store for those who reside outside of the US. Thanks for understanding

Jenn

Senior Community Support

Contact Us

Submit your cruise review with photos for a chance to win Cruise Critic Logo gear. A prize is awarded weekly.

Pumpkin Spice filled Twinkies...."shudder", LOL

I can do Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks or Pumpkin Spice Muffins but I can't handle pumpkin spice perfumed sprays like room sprays or candles. I don't like the unnatural over cinnamon flavored fake pumpkin spice either.

I like the spice in food and some drinks but a fragrance for your car. I was at the car wash and was asked what fragrance I wanted. My Granddaughter wanted to pick so I told her to go ahead and went to pay. When I got back in the car, it smelled like a rancid pumpkin pie. I had to drive that nasty pie around all week until the smell went away.

Pumpkin cheesecake is my favorite, it really is just a thick and very rich version of pumpkin pie but soooooooooo much better.

We love fall and the flavors that come with it. We like jerky of most any type, but the pumpkin spice flavor fell short of our expectations. Maybe if they'd added a bit of cayenne it would have been better.

I'm OBSESSED with pumpkin spice!!! :eek:

I order my groceries online and pick them up later. At the beginning of September through the end of November, I just do a search for "Pumpkin" and order everything on the list except actual pumpkins and baby food. At my house right now, I have pumpkin doughnuts, cookies, cereal, oatmeal, ice cream, tea, pancake mix, whipped cream, bagels, cream cheese, air freshener... I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

The weirdest thing I've seen is pumpkin spice popcorn. It was delish!!:p

How about pumpkin spice scented soap? The smell is so strong it permeated the whole house!

Love pumpkin flavor in soup, muffins, coffee though.

MARAPRINCE

A Pumpkin with Black beans previously cooked and then put in to hollowed Pumpkin to bake in the oven. Not very good either.:eek: