Galveston Cruise Parking

We used Galveston Park n Cruise directly across the street from the terminal, which had indoor parking. It also had outside parking and was just a short walk.

I dropped off our traveling companions with the luggage and then went to park. We did self debarkation and it was very quick and easy to just drag our stuff across the street and load up.

We were on the road by 8:20 AM and didn't rush to really get off the ship. I think they have a golf cart shuttle but we didn't feel like waiting for it.

There is a bunch of places close by.

We always use that EZcruise parking place across the street.

Drop off luggage at terminal then park & walk.

If you register with them online, they give you a coupon code.

Edited by matj2000

I posted this in another section of the forum the other day. We leave on November 6 and found out last week our previous plans for parking fell through.

Several people on my post recommended the Park N Cruise right across the street from the terminal. We chose the enclosed parking but they do have unenclosed for a little bit cheaper. They do not have a shuttle but from everything I have read it is just directly across the street.

If you search in Google, "Galveston Cruise Parking" there is a website that lists all cruise parking available and if they are shuttles or not.

When I booked ours last week one of the parking lots for November 6th was already booked but, the Park N Cruise still had spots. So I am guessing the closer it gets to the time for the cruise the more spots that fill up.

We used Galveston Park n Cruise directly across the street from the terminal, which had indoor parking. It also had outside parking and was just a short walk.

I dropped off our traveling companions with the luggage and then went to park. We did self debarkation and it was very quick and easy to just drag our stuff across the street and load up.

We were on the road by 8:20 AM and didn't rush to really get off the ship. I think they have a golf cart shuttle but we didn't feel like waiting for it.

This is who we used but I would advise booking in advance. After riding around and seeing where some of the other parking services are located, I believe this is the best!

Here is a link to their site: http://www.galvestonparkncruise.com

We will be parking at the EZ parking lot located roughly 2 blocks away and they offer a shuttle. Friends who live in the area in S Houston recommended them to us. We decided to go with them for the shuttle as my husband is having trouble walking long distances so felt this would be easier for him. check out the Golf Ports of Call and you will find many references to Parking. I booked two weeks ago for our July 2017 cruise and they were already at 70 % full.

Edited by Desert Cruizers

We used EZ Cruise last week for our cruise. Dropped the bags (and DW) then parked and walked back. It was warm. Had a rental so parking outside was no big deal. Maybe a ten minute walk including the stop light.

We cruise pretty frequently out of Galveston and use either EZCruise or Lighthouse, whichever has better pricing at the time. Both offer shuttles, but both are close enough to comfortably walk to/from the port if preferred.

Our routine is to take the shuttle to the port on embarkation day. Unless it is raining, sleeting or snowing, we usually walk back to the parking lot after we debark. We have a long drive home and prefer to get on the road as soon as possible, so we'd rather not wait for a shuttle to fill up before leaving.

Tony, was there a sidewalk to walk on over to the Terminal. This will be our first cruise out of Galveston and have a 2"15 flight back to Calif.

I dropped the DW and bags first then circled back to park. I exited the parking on Santa Fe Place. There is a full sidewalk on the other side of the street. Right on Santa Fe, left on 25th, cross Harborside where ever the fence is open (23rd I think). Its a bit of a walk and would be a challenge with more than a bag per person. They have a shuttle but I opted for the cheaper park and walk package.

We had a rental for the week returning to Hobby for a 3:20pm flight. Our cruise didn't dock until 10:30 due to a medical emergency causing us to return to Cozumel. Tag numbers 5, had wheelchair assist and off at 11:55. Got a porter. Outside by 12:30. Picked up the car and circled back. Grabbed all luggage and DW, headed back. Filled gas, returned the rental off site. Arrived at Hobby at 2:20. At the gate by 2:40. If you dock near normal time you will have plenty of time.

We are doing Self disembark for the first time and only carry on luggage. We also will be renting a car directly from IAH upon our arrival 2 days pre cruise as we wish to visit the NASA Space Center on the 1st then head into Galveston & hotel early afternoon July 1st. I could walk the two blocks but DH's right knee bothers him after a long walk so will take the shuttle.I have googled the directions and location so not worried about finding the place. We are at the La Quinta Inn West Seawall with group rates with our friends and family members. hopefully no delays. Thank you

Here are the latest coupons from EZ Cruise Parking. We always use them and take their shuttle which is waiting for us at the end of the cruise. So simple and great service.

Coupons

$15 OFF 7 Day

Promo Code - (2016)

Online Only

This coupon is only valid for ezcruiseparking.com online reservations. This coupon is good for $15 off the current 7 day online rates. Must use the promotional code online to receive discount. There will be no discount on pre-existing reservations. This coupon is good for any future sail date.

This coupon is not valid with any other coupons, offers,daily specials and instant savings.

Offer Expires 12/31/2016

There will be no discount on pre-existing reservations

SHUTTLE SERVICE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$10 OFF 4 & 5

Promo Code (ANYSAIL)

Online Only

This coupon is only valid for ezcruiseparking.com online reservations. This coupon is good for $10 off the current online rates. Must use the promotional code online to receive discount. There will be no discount on pre-existing reservations. This coupon is good for any future sail date.

This coupon is not valid with any other coupons, offers,daily specials and instant savings. Offer Expires

12/31/2016

SHUTTLE SERVICE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$15 OFF 4 and 5 Day

Promo Code (15parkwalk)

Online Only

This coupon is only valid for ezcruiseparking.com online reservations. This coupon is good for $15 off the current 4 and 5 day online rates. No shuttle service included in this price. Must use the promotional code online to receive discount. There will be no discount on pre-existing reservations. This coupon is good for any future sail date. This coupon is not valid with any other coupons, offers,daily specials and instant savings.

Offer Expires 02/31/2016

WALK ONLY

$20 OFF 7 DAY

Promo Code (20parkwalk)

Online Only

This coupon is only valid for ezcruiseparking.com online reservations. This coupon is good for $20 off the current 7 day online rates.Not valid on 4 and 5 day rates.No shuttle service included in this price. Must use the promotional code online to receive discount. There will be no discount on pre-existing reservations. This coupon is good for any future sail date. This coupon is not valid with any other coupons, offers,daily specials and instant savings.

Offer Expires 12/31/2016

*If this promo code is use on any other than 7 day cruise rate you will be charged to difference upon arrival to the parking lot.

WALK ONLY