Cruise Critic Community
Kimandbill

Shore Excursion coupon/promo code?

Hi! My family and I are cruising on Princess in December. We usually book our excursions through the cruise ship just to be extra cautious but we do like the idea of saving money by going directly through the tour company + the 2 excursions we really want to go on are already full through the cruise ship (we are on waiting lists). My travel agency recommends THE SHORE EXCURSIONS GROUP where there are no waiting lists and best of all, they take coupons! At the online check out, there is a box to enter coupon or promo codes so now I just need to find one! I've searched online and messaged my travel agent in search of promo codes but no luck. Anyone have a promo code or know where to get them? I'm also be interested in promo codes for other excursion companies.

THANKS!

PS: no need to reply about skipping coupons and saving money by visiting ports on our own… We do that too, there are just a few excursions we would really like to participate in.

did you find a coupon code for Shore Excursions Group? did you take their excursion? I'm thinking about taking the Jewish Heritage tour in Curacao and would like a coupon as well. I've googled and checked coupon sites but to no avail.

Hey nomadguy!

No, I never found any and they never replied to any of my messages. :mad: Sorry I don't have better news for you. I do suggest going to Curaçao though – we've been all over the Caribbean and that's one of our favorite places! Good luck!!

I don't know if this will work. I googled it. Promo code GNOME12, will get you 15% off your excursion

did you find a coupon code for Shore Excursions Group? did you take their excursion? I'm thinking about taking the Jewish Heritage tour in Curacao and would like a coupon as well. I've googled and checked coupon sites but to no avail.

Can someone post a link to that group?;)

COSTSHRX gets you 10% off for shore excursions group

Well I'll be!! I have spent the past hour looking for coupon codes and promo codes that would actually work!! I must have tried a dozen and then I found this thread. YOUR CODE WORKED! Thanks so much!! Hugs! :cool:

You can get 10% off on viator.com when you sign up for their newsletter - I did it last year and I did it again this year (with a different email address). Then you can just unsubscribe.

I am looking for a coupon/promotional code for Spencer Ambrose Tours in St. Lucia, where we will be cruising to in Feb. 2018. On the tour website when you try to book, there is a spot to enter a coupon/promotional code. Does anyone know where to find one?

Well I'll be!! I have spent the past hour looking for coupon codes and promo codes that would actually work!! I must have tried a dozen and then I found this thread. YOUR CODE WORKED! Thanks so much!! Hugs! :cool:

Thank you both for this posting of the coupon code for Shore Excursions Group. I tried it for Puerto Chacabuco, Chile and it worked!! It shows it is a code for Costco members which I am but never knew about these discounts and we do a LOT of traveling! Thank you!!

COSTSHRX gets you 10% off for shore excursions group

Thank you so much for posting this. I got a 10% discount which I used to pay for the Excursion Protection Plan. I am still ahead of the game in terms of what I should have paid if I didn't have the code.

Thanks for the code. I love it when people share and always check cruise critic for discount codes. 10% code worked for me this morning saved $31.

Hi, It worked for me also! 10% so easy!

Thanks!

I tried it on ShoreTrips.com and can't make it work? Wonder if I'm doing something wrong, or it expired? I've been looking for codes for a while now. TIA!

Has anyone used this company before? are the any good, and reliable.

I am a little nervous booking