• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Who works on each ship?

intrepid_guy

That's right, Patty was on the Wind, not the Majesty. If she went on vacation at the end of August, then she should be due to be going back any time now.

Also, if the Candi that is on the Majesty is the same one that was the ACD on the Star this summer, then she did not impress me. She may be the weakest CD or ACD that I have had on any cruise.

I was on the Aloha earlier this year and booked a cruise with the Port & Cruise guy Matt Rubin. He was very helpful and nice. Actually, my wife and I were on the Aloha because he had booked us the year before when we were on the Star. It is good to always see crew have seen on other ships. Does anyone know if he is still on the Aloha or the Star?

I think this is updated correctly... so far! Thanks to everyone sending me information!!

PO America

PO Aloha----CD: Jimmy Kovel ----ACD: Fith Fithian-----------P&C:Autumn Phouangkeo as of 09/05

Crown------CD: Julie Valeroite

Dawn-------CD: Ricky Matthews--ACD: David Ward-----------P&C Brent Jenkins-------as of 11/11/05

Dream------CD: Denny Anderson--ACD: Chris Butcher---------P&C Rachelle Manning--- as of 10/22/05

Jewel-------CD: Paul Baya--------ACD: Kanani Anderson------P&C Jenni Pershouse---- as of 11/09/05

Majesty-----CD: Pedro Sera-------ACD:Candi(?)---------------P&C:?------------------as of 09/25/05

Star--------CD: Kieron Buffrey----ACD:?----------------------P&C: Duncan ?----------as of 10/16/05

Spirit

Sun--------CD: Simon Murray-----ACD:Karl(?)----------------P&C:Tatiana(?)-----------as of 9/30/05

Wind-------CD: Patti Honacki

~Intrepid

Hey Keystone, this Candi looked a little bit like Helen Hunt..same one you remember? Yeah, I wasn't all that impressed with her either. I mean, she was nice enough, but.....you know..missing something..

Candi had short blond hair and yes, she did remind me of Helen Hunt. Funny, your last sentence about just "missing something" was my thoughts of her exactly. Seemed like she tried hard, but was just "missing something."

Does anybody know where Pamala Stanley and Anna Y Los Vientos are currently performing? Please send them back to the Dawn before our Jan. 22nd cruise.

Sorry neighbor...neither one are on the Dawn now..The Souled Out Trio does a nice job in the Atrium..

The ACD on the Star as of 11/1/05 is Tommy Wolf. He said this was his first cruise as an ACD. He did a good job.

Is this Tommy the young guy from NY? If so he must have just gotten a promotion. He was 3rd on the rung on our 10/16 cruise. Good for him - he's entertaining and has potential.

Updated 11/18. Still zero info on the PO America! Thanks to everyone that has been posting info. I will keep this up as long as the info continues to come in.

PO America

PO Aloha----CD: Jimmy Kovel ------ACD: Fith Fithian-----------P&C:Autumn Phouangkeo as of 09/05

Crown------CD: Julie Valeroite

Dawn-------CD: Ricky Matthews---ACD: David Ward-----------P&C Brent Jenkins-------as of 11/11/05

Dream------CD: Patty Honacki-----ACD: Jamie Konarski--------P&C Rachelle Manning--- as of 11/17/05

Jewel-------CD: Paul Baya--------ACD: Kanani Anderson-------P&C Jenni Pershouse---- as of 11/09/05

Majesty-----CD: Pedro Sera-------ACD:Kandi Finkelstein-------P&C:?-------------------as of 09/25/05

Star--------CD: Kieron Buffrey----ACD:? Tommy Wolf----------P&C: -------------------as of 10/16/05

Spirit-------CD: Kevin Warner-----ACD: Jolene? ---------------P&C Duncan-------------as of 08/25/05

Sun--------CD: Simon Murray-----ACD:Karl(?)-----------------P&C:Tatiana(?)----------as of 9/30/05

Wind-------CD: Patti Honacki

~Intrepid

Kieron is the best cruise director we have ever had. He keeps you in stitches. I don't think he slept the whole cruise! Shaun always had the best information at port talk time. He was always up on everything.

Kieron is great, but he was not on the Star :( on our 11/09/05 cruise. It was some younger guy that I didn't care for at all:mad: . If I want to be ignored, and barely acknowledged I can visit my teenaged Son at college:D

Archived