**Live From Oasis November 5th**

Ander026

Good Morning to all,

I will once again be doing a Live From review of my next cruise.

This time it will be on the Oasis of the Seas. This is the first sailing from Port Canaveral. This is a special 8 day sailing heading to Labadee Haiti, Falmouth Jamaica, Costa Maya Mexico, and Cozamel Mexico.

On this trip I will be sailing with my parents and my sister who will be sailing on the Oasis for the first time.

Only 1 day left till I depart the house and go pick up my parents and head to the port.

Good Morning to all,

This time it will be on the Oasis of the Seas. This is the first sailing from Port Canaveral. This is a special 8 day sailing heading to Labadee Haiti, Falmouth Jamaica, Costa Maya Mexico, and Cozamel Mexico.

On this trip I will be sailing with my parents and my sister who will be sailing on the Oasis for the first time.

Only 1 day left till I depart the house and go pick up my parents and head to the port.

Can I ask you to do us a favor by posting the cruise compass for each day? THis will be a huge help!

Enjoy your cruise!

YEAH!! i'm on this cruise with 18 others, at some point we will be wearing pink t shirts; looking forward, have fun. just like many others i was having issues on deciding whether or not to get the drink package.

I got the drink package already. Used my OBC to get it since the OBC was available pre cruise

In just 24 hours from now I will be on the Oasis beginning a great cruise vacation. Actually I started my vacation when I clocked out from work last night at 1930. Just to remind everyone I will be using the 24hr method for time during my review. To me it is easier since I use it at work all the time.

Hopefully I will be able to post photos soon once Photobucket gets done with their maintanence.

As far a tomorrow goes once I pick up Mom and Dad we will have breakfast and then head out to the port with a stop at Exploration Tower. Hope to get some good pics of Oasis and the other ships in port. Then it will be off to the port.

Can I ask you to do us a favor by posting the cruise compass for each day? THis will be a huge help!

Enjoy your cruise!

I will do my best to take pics of the compasses as typically I don't because they can be totally different from cruise to cruise.

I do plan on posting a lot of pics as well.

Good Morning to all,

Well we are now at Day 0 for the cruise. Will be heading out later to pick up my parents and then heading to the port.

I was so excited for this cruise that I woke up at 3am and checked the Port Canaveral Web Cam and noticed that Oasis has arrived at her new home at T1.

It will be a busy day at the port as there is 5 ships docked currently. I will get pics of all of them when I get to the port and share them with you.

Well now it time for a cup of coffee and to do a final check list before I load the car.

Here is a couple of teaser pics. One that I took and one that I grabbed off the web.

Here is a pic that I took the last time I was on Oasis back in Dec 2013

100_5434_zps2yrjaood.jpg

Here is a shot of the Sisters that I got off the web. Harmony, Allure, and Oasis.

417182fd749e97a747725fee892aa345_zpslxzbsdpd.jpg

Next up: More from today

I thought she was leaving at 4:30,

My brother and family is on the ship now and confirmed what I assumed. They are late because it is the first time at Port Canveral and it's taking longer to process & load everything. I just spoke to him and he said they're still loading luggage.

My brother and family is on the ship now and confirmed what I assumed. They are late because it is the first time at Port Canveral and it's taking longer to process & load everything. I just spoke to him and he said they're still loading luggage.

Thanks for the update, I have friends on her too but didn't get a reply yet. I went to the port earlier to see her off and waited till 6 , lol, I started getting chilly so came back home.

We're on her next week, can't wait

Good Morning to all,

Can't wait to follow your review, we're on her next week and I wanna learn everything I can before I board,.

Well with day 1 now done and in the books some good news and bad news from today.

First lets get the bad news out of the way first. In making sure that I had everything packed I missed 2 things. 1 is my sandals that I use onboard mostly. I can live with that.

My second bad news is one that affects this review is that I forgot the cable that connects my camera to my tablet. I will continue to take pics with my camera and do a complete photo review when I return home, unless I come across a cable that can connect to a Cannon Camera.

Now onto the good news. Today went great as expected.

With Oasis docked in PC for the first time was great. However there was a line to get in. I thought that the line moved fine. It took me about 40 minutes from getting into line to getting Sea Pass card. I expected it to take about that long so I was okay with it.

Once onboard I went to the room to unpack. I got the room with the bed near the balcony. I really like this set up the best as I have better access to the closet. I do like the bathroom size and I think the shower is bigger than on Freedom.

Well it was on to giving a tour of Oasis to my parents and my sister. Then it was off to the Muster Drill and for me it was in the Aqua Theater. After that it was finishing the tour and going to Dinner. Had a great dinner. Tonight activity was the show in the Aqua Theater that was unfortunately canceled for this evening to be rescheduled later this week.

I finished the night hiting Dazzle and Blaze.

Well good night till tomorrow