Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

Hi Andrew,

Any updates on the chefs table? I had heard that it was being held in the solarium, however they were considering someplace in Chops. I'm not sure the ambiance would be the same dining at tables pushed together in the bistro. Thank you!

Colleen@notednurse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No Chef's table per someone else but hopefully that was just for the Euro. Hopefully the OP can update us...

Hi Andrew,

Any updates on the chefs table? I had heard that it was being held in the solarium, however they were considering someplace in Chops. I'm not sure the ambiance would be the same dining at tables pushed together in the bistro. Thank you!

Colleen@notednurse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will ask and see what I can find out.

A new use for the insulated Coke mugs. A trip to mini bites for some to go chilli and then off to the doghouse to complete the chilli dog.

A quick trip if you can smuggle the mug down the abyss.:D

Love it.

Can you find out which lounge makes the best Mojito's

It's really subjective. I'd say it is a fun mission for you to find out when you sail on Harmony. Balaros supposedly ran out of mint last.

I like the title of the thread :D

Time to read along

Glad you like it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Although we plan on visiting every bar on the ship... Not all in one day mind you...lol...

I was wondering in your journey around the ship if you could find out if any bar has Honey Jack Daniels? I know tall order and have seen the drink menu but on our last Cruise most bars said no until we found the one.... Would hate to find out the last day.....😕

Lunch at quick bites.

The wine listings at Vintages. The tapas are from Jamie's.

My lunch was from the doghouse. Add a couple more roast beef sandwiches to the countdown as well. [emoji6] Everything has been delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Meanwhile.....I'm cooking at home and trying not to buy any groceries. Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Although we plan on visiting every bar on the ship... Not all in one day mind you...lol...

I was wondering in your journey around the ship if you could find out if any bar has Honey Jack Daniels? I know tall order and have seen the drink menu but on our last Cruise most bars said no until we found the one.... Would hate to find out the last day.....

I don't drink Jack's. Long story, which includes the first time I ever drank. You can guess how it ends. :eek: I will keep my eyes open though and if I see it I will let you know.:)

Edited by A&L_Ont

Meanwhile.....I'm cooking at home and trying not to buy any groceries. Enjoy!!!!

Then I guess you don't want to know that we are going to Chops this evening. MMMM:D

I don't drink Jack's. Long story, which includes the first time I ever drank. You can guess how it ends. :eek: I will keep my eyes open though and if I see it I will let you know.:)

Thank you and I know how it ends....lol, I hate Jack Daniels but Honey Jack Daniels doesn't taste anything like whiskey and great with sweet ice tea.... Yeah I know I was sceptical on this too....

Anyway appreciate it if you ask.... Thank you....

I have a dress I need to get into next week, so I may not eat again till after Thursday. LOL

It's mainly salads and sandwiches over here LOL

My kids want me to go grocery shopping but I'm refusing. I bought milk for their cereal and nothing again until after we get back.

Part of me cares what I will look like in my swimsuit and the other part of me doesn't :)

I have a photo of the Costal Kitchen dinner menu. I was told there is a different menu every night. So I will use this as an example menu. I will also post the menu the night we go.

8f6a00c46dcfa2443815f38aa9219d02.jpg

Thank you for awesome review! I was hoping to get your opinion...we'll be in a royal family suite..so I was wondering if it would be a good plan to just use the coastal Kitchen as the regular nightly dinning instead of the MDR (on nights when you're not gong to a specialty restaurant)?...is the Coastal K food choices better or the same as the MDR? ...will they have lobster on lobster night?

Thanks!

Thank you Andrew for your amazing posts and periscopes. My husband and I have been following along.

Have you tried breakfast or lunch in the Coastal Kitchen? Can you please post menus?

Have you tried room service? Will they deliver CK items to your room?

No Chef's table per someone else but hopefully that was just for the Euro. Hopefully the OP can update us...

I'm not the OP but I'm on the same cruise. The Chefs Table will be held in the Solarium Bistro. We have it booked on night 5.

Thank you and I know how it ends....lol, I hate Jack Daniels but Honey Jack Daniels doesn't taste anything like whiskey and great with sweet ice tea.... Yeah I know I was sceptical on this too....

Anyway appreciate it if you ask.... Thank you....

No worries.

How was dinner Andrew?

A favor --say "hi" to Emmy and Rick for me. (if you see them.) Thanks!

Will do.

I have a dress I need to get into next week, so I may not eat again till after Thursday. LOL

LOL, I don't have to worry about putting on a dress any week. My work pants are another story.

Enjoying the review!!!! Thanks also for the thread with the Compasses. Any chance you could post a dinner menu from Solarium Bistro?

Honestly, I won't be there for myself. It is healthier food.;) That being said if I do a walk up I will see what I can do.

It's mainly salads and sandwiches over here LOL

My kids want me to go grocery shopping but I'm refusing. I bought milk for their cereal and nothing again until after we get back.

Part of me cares what I will look like in my swimsuit and the other part of me doesn't :)

You know, if you look around the pool deck there is usually someone who will make you feel better.

Thank you for awesome review! I was hoping to get your opinion...we'll be in a royal family suite..so I was wondering if it would be a good plan to just use the coastal Kitchen as the regular nightly dinning instead of the MDR (on nights when you're not gong to a specialty restaurant)?...is the Coastal K food choices better or the same as the MDR? ...will they have lobster on lobster night?

Thanks!

I'd give it a go. I have heard about lobster being delivered up to the Costal Kitchen. On thanksgiving I've seen turkey delivered up from the MDR. The worse case if you didn't like it the concierge should be able to book you into the MDR.

Thank you Andrew for your amazing posts and periscopes. My husband and I have been following along.

Have you tried breakfast or lunch in the Coastal Kitchen? Can you please post menus?

Have you tried room service? Will they deliver CK items to your room?

No breakfast or lunch there for us. Haven't had dinner yet either. Breakfast in the past was normal breakfast foods. Might have intel for you later.

Got roll, show is about to start.

Great review. I love all the pics.

Any suggestions for gluten free dining for non MDR dining? Are the menus labeld?

Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words. I would assume they are labelled but in all honesty I have no idea.

We had a great dinner at Chops, the service started good but once got our mains arrived the waiter was MIA for 40 minutes. We were done eating and waited 5-10 minutes before he appeared again. Thankfully they were cooked well but there were no drink refills, no offer of fresh ground pepper ;), and no one even asked how our food was. The good thing is the this turning point was after our mains arrived. The place was no busier than normal, I think our waiter was just forgetful or preoccupied. His tip fairly reflected the service given.

So, what did dinner consist of. Apps were Caesar salads, mushroom soup, and the thick bacon. Mains were the 12oz NY Strip, 9oz filet, and sides of baked potato and creamed corn. Dessert was the cookie plate and a piece of red velvet cake. We had them to go, as we had no room left.

No photos this go around. I don't need Dr Ho on my case.

Sent from my iPad using Forums