Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPete

A Very Fond WELCOME BACK COTTON

It's great to see you, Cotton. You are loved by many. You are a SPECIAL LADY. We are blessed to know you and call you friend :).

Marie

*sigh* It's just SO very heartbreaking to have lost my 160 year old home. It can never be replaced, nor all my family antiques and mementos. (Among all the tiny pieces of wood and rubble, I found part of one scrapbook, three shoes, and the face from my great-grandmother's clock.)

BUT - Looking forward...!...maybe a few months down the road, my lot can get worked on and I might build something else there. Loved my view!:)

I'm really trying to look on the bright side. Really, I am. Just have a few pity-party moments from time to time.

All WILL be ok!

Cotton, I can imagine loosing your antique family posessions and wonderful old house are like loosing a member of your family. However, thank God, it was not a member of your family. I'm sure it's going to take time to get over...bless your heart. Thank God also that you have a roof over your head and food; and a son to live near by to help you out.