2018 Alaska is up on HAL website now

InTheWASide

THIS WAS A FIRST.....Because of the great information on a similar post, and seeing that the Alaska 2018 cruises were starting to rollout...I WAS THE FIRST to book the 14 day Great Land Explorer for the May 21, 2018 sailing...the entire ship was available early this morning :D

So the first two sailings....May 7 and May 21, 2018 are now available to book. The ship is the Zaandam...which we have never been on but looking forward to. We LOVE this itinerary...it is an awesome experience we highly recommend. Used our future cruise certificate and BAM....booked!!

Who's going to be second on this cruise?

Thanks again to all the people who take the time to SHARE their valuable information....it is really appreciated and enriching. So fun planning vacations and wait for price drops and promotions, at least our spot is reserved.

THIS WAS A FIRST.....Because of the great information on a similar post, and seeing that the Alaska 2018 cruises were starting to rollout...I WAS THE FIRST to book the 14 day Great Land Explorer for the May 21, 2018 sailing...the entire ship was available early this morning :D

So the first two sailings....May 7 and May 21, 2018 are now available to book. The ship is the Zaandam...which we have never been on but looking forward to. We LOVE this itinerary...it is an awesome experience we highly recommend. Used our future cruise certificate and BAM....booked!!

Who's going to be second on this cruise?

Thanks again to all the people who take the time to SHARE their valuable information....it is really appreciated and enriching. So fun planning vacations and wait for price drops and promotions, at least our spot is reserved.

Thinking about this, but more likely the August departure, which coincides with my mom's 75th birthday. I'm thinking that it also might be more likely to make the trip into Tracy Arm. Thoughts on May vs. August?

I'm also curious about the reason for not liking the Zaandam - this would be my mom's first HAL trip, so I'd like her to enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to see a glacier.... choose a ship that goes to Glacier Bay. No ice congestion issues in Tracy Arm.

Month wise..... May is statistically dryer than August... this is important to me.

August does offer more bears sightings with the migrating salmon.

Sent from my Passport

Edited by xlxo