New Viking Destinations launched - Alaska & Australia/New Zealand

NeilP57

Here in the UK we have been asked to pre-register our interest on new Viking cruises to both Alaska and Australia & New Zealand.

The only information at the moment seems to be some outline seasons. The text of the email is as follows:

ALASKA and AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND

We are so excited to launch our first ever Alaska and Australia & New Zealand cruises.

Join us in the summer of 2019 as we sail from Vancouver to Alaska, the ‘Last Frontier’ on a spectacular journey of discovery. Or head for warmer climes in Australia and New Zealand in 2018 and explore these two spectacular countries.

Pre-register your interest now and as soon as these new cruises are launched, you’ll be the first to know.

Both these are destinations that would interest us, so it will be great to get more information as soon as it becomes available.

Neil

I am really happy that Viking is expanding their reach! Great news. We have travelled to Alaska, but if Viking should focus on some of the smaller ports and offer up longer trips as a result, I would be very interested. And what Is not to like about NZ & Australia!?

I hope that they will add onto their South America opportunities as well as (selfishly) the West Coast of the US.

Edited by Vineyard View