Single Cruiser

Busy year for Southampton

Over the last couple of days the 2017 schedules been updated. http://southamptonvts.co.uk/Live_Information/Shipping_Movements_and_Cruise_Ship_Schedule/Cruise_Ship_Schedule/

There's quite a few days with 5 ships in port one squeezed in at the temp 5th terminal at 102.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, it's going to be a busy year down Soton way.

Thanks... yes, squeezing a few Fred Os in between the biggies! I see there's two Princess ships this year, as well as two RCI... also NCL has returned after a few years, and Adonia will have left Fathom in June back to the UK, so that surprise will have had to be scheduled in.

After my next Soton cruise, we're using Newcastle for shorter cruises. :cool:

Thanks... yes, squeezing a few Fred Os in between the biggies! I see there's two Princess ships this year, as well as two RCI... also NCL has returned after a few years, and Adonia will have left Fathom in June back to the UK, so that surprise will have had to be scheduled in.

Cruise industry seems to ramping up around England, the influx of modern cruisers and all the baby boomers in retirement.

You mentioned Adonia, actually recently deposited on her next year, couple of cruises from Soton, B2B. Total 34 nights, as per my signature. Hope she is in good nick, post Fathom.

You mentioned Adonia, actually recently deposited on her next year, couple of cruises from Soton, B2B. Total 34 nights, as per my signature. Hope she is in good nick, post Fathom.

I hope you haven't become to spoilt from Cunarding it prior.

I hope you haven't become to spoilt from Cunarding it prior.

Have to wait and see Mic, I don't like posh people and snobs. I am probably an upper middle class Bogan at heart. lol.

Over the last couple of days the 2017 schedules been updated. http://southamptonvts.co.uk/Live_Information/Shipping_Movements_and_Cruise_Ship_Schedule/Cruise_Ship_Schedule/

There's quite a few days with 5 ships in port one squeezed in at the temp 5th terminal at 102.

Hey Craig how are you?

It’s Mark from Norwegian Jade Iceland cruise [emoji3]

Well you got the rocking and rolling with then 24 foot waves lol. We’ve just about got over it 🤦*♂️

Had a wonderful time on MSC Divina Yacht Club you’ve got to try that!

Off on RC Navigator in August how about you?

Take care mate

Hey Craig how are you?

It’s Mark from Norwegian Jade Iceland cruise [emoji3]

Well you got the rocking and rolling with then 24 foot waves lol. We’ve just about got over it 🤦*♂️

Had a wonderful time on MSC Divina Yacht Club you’ve got to try that!

Off on RC Navigator in August how about you?

Take care mate

Hi Mark.

Good to hear from you.

Next year I’m on the inaugural Norwegian Bliss Southampton - New York and also on the new worlds largest Symphony of the Seas.

Navigator for me in Oct on the charter cruises festivals at sea 80s/ musicals [emoji3]