20 years since Enchantments debut

I just did a " cruise " down memory lane - it is now 20 years ( well in Juli anyway) since I made the Maiden Voyage on board Enchantment of the Seas- by then one of the biggest ships around!

Royal was the first cruise line I sailed on the Maiden Voyage on board Enchantment was my second cruise on board a big liner! So it is very true- the first crusie stays in mind.

We had a wonderful dinner table- including two honey mooners - Eric and Paula- if you are around here- a big HELLO!

Entchantment is still around, which is great- enlarged also.

Up to the Raddiance Class I loved the amount of glas they used for their ships- such stunning views. All that ended ( sadly ) with the intro of the Voyager Class- more and more got indoors.

Michael

Edited by Germancruiser

Our first cruise was on the Enchantment in 07. Went again in 09. So it will always be special to us ! Our dining room waiter was Ajay in 07. He said he was leaving to go back home soon so imagine our surprise when he was our waiter in 09 ! I am not outgoing so I did not say anything. He looked at me and asked if we had sailed before ! I was shocked that he remembered us. He is an excellent waiter !