The Ocean Fleet

The latest announced planned date for new ocean vessels is 2022 – some 5 years away. Can we discuss the implications of that delay? We are awaiting the announcement of what is to be done to Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity in the dry docks in 2017 and 2018 but understand they will allow for open dining and in some cases larger rooms. However your competitor’s luxury cruise lines have new ships launching now and 2018 offering many new facilities and larger rooms – how do you expect customers to respond to that competitive offer versus Crystal's refurbished fleet?

Hello again Bodogbodog :)

First and foremost, when it comes to the competitive advantage, I firmly believe no other cruise line - or hotel for that matter - equals to Crystal’s legendary guest service. I’m bullish on the cruise industry, and it is great to see the industry grow - which has generated incredible consumer excitement. New hardware will get you only so far with today’s luxury guest. Crystal’s high standard of luxury service and incredible options are what consistently places us in the upper echelon of vacation experiences with discerning travelers. And trust me, when you hear more of our plans, it will be Crystal Clear on which luxury cruise you’ll want to sail for your next adventure.