Taxi or Transfer

Grumpy8

Taking a cruise that leaves and returns in Miami. Which be cheaper..should I take an Taxi from the ship to the airport. Or should I use the ship Transfer from the ship to the Airport?:confused:

If Miami then a taxi. Fort Lauderdale the transfer or shared shuttle.

If your solo the transfer is cheaper, more than one and you save, plus the transfer is total waste of time.

Taxis: If you are going from the Miami airport to the cruise terminal, taxis charge a $27 flat-rate fee. That's based on the ride, not per person. So if you are traveling with a family of four, that's just $7 per person (or $14 round-trip) — a good deal ..happy cruising

If your solo the transfer is cheaper, more than one and you save, plus the transfer is total waste of time.

Taxis: If you are going from the Miami airport to the cruise terminal, taxis charge a $27 flat-rate fee. That's based on the ride, not per person. So if you are traveling with a family of four, that's just $7 per person (or $14 round-trip) — a good deal ..happy cruising

I will be traveling with my wife from the cruise ship to the airport. So I assume it would be $27 going this way too.

I also assume they charge per bag too. So if you have three bags it would cost about $30 for the trip assuming the bags are $1 a piece..

Edited by Grumpy8