AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

Just bought a $100 gift card for $90 and I can have it added to my s s card or use it for payment before right

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Host Carolyn
Used to be Allstate card thread, requested name change to make title relevant to current posts
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Download the Drivewise app to your smart phone and create an account.

You can also go to https://myaccountrwd.allstate.com/anon/account/login?campaign=145

Sent from my eye phone using Forums FFS

I was able to get signed up and bought $500 worth for $450 with my sign on bonus

I am so afraid to buy $900 dollars worth of gift cards and then Carnival not accepting them when I try to pay for my drink package on line. My cruise and tips are already paid in full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can check the balance of the gift cards when you get them - These are the same as any other giftcard the only difference is they email it to you

I was able to get signed up and bought $500 worth for $450 with my sign on bonus

You can check the balance of the gift cards when you get them - These are the same as any other giftcard the only difference is they email it to you

Thanks! I'll go for it!

I am so afraid to buy $900 dollars worth of gift cards and then Carnival not accepting them when I try to pay for my drink package on line. My cruise and tips are already paid in full.

I would have a concern with buying cards from a private seller off of ebay or craigslist, etc. but these are part of established rewards programs with major companies (AARP, Allstate, Citibank, Verizon). I just recently found out about this myself, but man do the cards go fast. I got 5 $100 cards at Allstate but (limit of 5 per order) and then tried to buy 5 more, but got a message that tehre was a 5 card limit per person. Tried to buy some $50 cards but they were sold out. The $500 cards sold out immediately. I was able to revisit the Allstate site today and buy 5 more $100 cards without geting any message about having exceeded any per person limit. I don't see the cards at all at AARP or Verizon.

Great tip - thanks! I am not a customer and I was able to sign up through the Drivewise app and then log in to the Allstate Rewards site from my laptop. Somehow it allowed me to buy 2 $100GCs and then another 5 in the same day. Sooo much easier than stalking the Verizon website.

I would have a concern with buying cards from a private seller off of ebay or craigslist, etc. but these are part of established rewards programs with major companies (AARP, Allstate, Citibank, Verizon). I just recently found out about this myself, but man do the cards go fast. I got 5 $100 cards at Allstate but (limit of 5 per order) and then tried to buy 5 more, but got a message that tehre was a 5 card limit per person. Tried to buy some $50 cards but they were sold out. The $500 cards sold out immediately. I was able to revisit the Allstate site today and buy 5 more $100 cards without geting any message about having exceeded any per person limit. I don't see the cards at all at AARP or Verizon.

Thanks. That makes me feel much better!

Yup, I had 5,000 points somehow lol...I only drove a little bit today....got 500.00 worth of cards for 450. About the easiest its been to get discount gift cards so far. Im all set.

So you are solely using rewards points to purchase these gift cards? Not paying out of pocket?