AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

• 3 weeks later...

Does it take a while for Carnival to process the cards when you apply them to your balance? I just applied six $100 cards and each time I did it showed my balance was $100 less each time I applied an egift card. I go back in a few minutes later and Carnival still shows my original balance like I hadnt even applied any gift cards. I havent even gotten an email from Carnival either for the payments. usually I do. Anyone know if it takes a bit to process?

Does it take a while for Carnival to process the cards when you apply them to your balance? I just applied six $100 cards and each time I did it showed my balance was $100 less each time I applied an egift card. I go back in a few minutes later and Carnival still shows my original balance like I hadnt even applied any gift cards. I havent even gotten an email from Carnival either for the payments. usually I do. Anyone know if it takes a bit to process?

It goes through immediately so you may need to do it again. if you didn't finish the payment process and click through, it didn't count. when you enter the cards and the balance is reduced by each one, you have a few more steps to be done.

• 3 weeks later...
I just loaded the app and signed up (for the app, not for insurance) but I didn't get any points for signing up.

I also didn't get an activation code.

Any suggestions?

I just signed up and did the app thing also. On my Mobile App I didn't see points until I was trying to figure out how to get the 1000 point bonus mentioned above (MUSTHAVETECH17). I wasn't seeing any points so I clicked on the "Shop with Points" (right below your 0 points on the dashboard). I'm on Android and it took me to a browser window where it showed 5k points. I then scrolled down on that page and saw "Promo Code" and entered the above code there and got the 1k bonus points. I then went to purchase carnival GCs and it worked on both the App and from a PC logged into the site.

Also the promocode may work just by logging into www.allstaterewards.com from your PC but I had already used it on my mobile so I can't say for sure. You may also be able to see your points by logging into www.allstaterewards.com and not have to do any of the above on your mobile as I can see my points on my PC when logging in there.

I just signed up and did the app thing also. On my Mobile App I didn't see points until I was trying to figure out how to get the 1000 point bonus mentioned above (MUSTHAVETECH17). I wasn't seeing any points so I clicked on the "Shop with Points" (right below your 0 points on the dashboard). I'm on Android and it took me to a browser window where it showed 5k points. I then scrolled down on that page and saw "Promo Code" and entered the above code there and got the 1k bonus points. I then went to purchase carnival GCs and it worked on both the App and from a PC logged into the site.

Also the promocode may work just by logging into www.allstaterewards.com from your PC but I had already used it on my mobile so I can't say for sure. You may also be able to see your points by logging into www.allstaterewards.com and not have to do any of the above on your mobile as I can see my points on my PC when logging in there.

Thank you, that worked! I was able to get the 5k, the 1k for musthavetech17 and another 1k for welcome 2 rewards

Thank you, that worked! I was able to get the 5k, the 1k for musthavetech17 and another 1k for welcome 2 rewards

Make sure the app tracks you for a couple of days and then you'll earn another 10000 points. You can continue to earn with the no hard breaking and no speeding over 80 stuff, but the app is always working in the background, so it does slowly drain your data. Because of this, I got rid of the app once I confirmed the 10 K points were added.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

• Like 1

Make sure you sign in everyday to if you go to shop with points it gives you free entry into a sweepstakes everyday I actually one a 25 Best Buy gift card thought that was pretty good considering I'm not a Allstate customer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just signed up a few days ago and have 20,200 points already.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Since you have that many, I am assuming that the app is tracking you....remember that it is always working in the background and it's draining your data.