11 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Over $499.

9 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

So at $499.99 I'd need a signature? 😉

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

They don't have that denomination.

They don't have a denomination to get to 499 either.😉

41 minutes ago, gatime said:

Hey guy it's been a while since ordering Carnival Gift Cards, I remember last time I bought them hearing if you bought over a certain amount you had to sign at delivery. Does anyone know what that amount is? I'm never home when delivery guy comes so I want to avoid that and just have them come to my mailbox. THX 

$500 and greater will be shipped UPS.  Signup for UPS MyChoice and instruct them to hold for pickup.

• Like 1

I am very pleased with the quick delivery of a $500 card!  I ordered it on the 5th (Wednesday) at 7:12 pm and received it today (Sat.) the 8th a little after noon.  I was quite surprised, as I thought it would be Monday the 10th at the earliest. 🤸‍♀️

Just a caution for everyone. Please check to make sure your envelope is sealed before signing!

I work midnights & went to sleep around 730-8am. UPS came around 10am. I was startled awake from the door bell, answered and signed for my envelope. I didn't know what it was I was signing for. I online shop a lot and don't usually have to sign for anything.  They just drop it on the porch 70% of the time not even ringing the doorbell!  Allstate did NOT email me that it had shipped. Otherwise I would've been on the look out for it.

My $500 gift card envelope was OPEN, like someone used an envelope opener or knife/scissors to open it. Since it was flat I didn't notice it was sliced open at the top where it folds over. I finally noticed it when I went to open the envelope to get the card to enter it in for a purchase.  My heart sank when I saw it was open. I knew the card was probably stolen!  THANKFULLY,  the card was inside & the pin# was not scratched off yet.   This was not a rip, it was a purposefully done!  Why would they open it and not take it? It had to have been the driver right?  Thinking back I probably should've reported it but nothing was missing. 

So, I'm sure the rest of you probably figured this out but my dumb arse didn't...sigh. Apparently, if you're applying GCs to the balance of a cruise, you just put that you want to pay the amount of the card or the amount you want to use off the card as your payment rather than hitting the pay in full button. If you try to pay the "balance" on a cruise (unless you are paying the full amount off at once with gift cards) it wants to demand whatever is left over before it will process any of your gift cards.  I found this out the hard way when I entered three $500 gift cards and none of them went through (even though it looked like they had gone through) on the website and I then called Carnival freaking out when my balance didn't reflect the $1500 payment from gift cards. 🤦

Fortunately, got it worked out and the only thing hurt was my pride.  

• Like 2

Combining the 110% excursion price guarantee with the discounted gift cards is a GREAT way to use the gift cards!

For our family of 5:

Carnival.com excursion price: $445

Out of pocket cost with allstate gift cards: $400

Third party price: $360

OBC from price match: $93

Net cost of excursion: $307

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Combining the 110% excursion price guarantee with the discounted gift cards is a GREAT way to use the gift cards!

For our family of 5:

Carnival.com excursion price: $445

Out of pocket cost with allstate gift cards: $400

Third party price: $360

OBC from price match: $93

Net cost of excursion: $307

Side note, if you have the carnival mastercard you get 12% back on carnival excursions. You get 2% on the purchase, and then they refund you 10%

This isn't a big difference, I'm sure you are getting 11% back currently 10% gift card and 1% credit card.

Edited by kylesplash

On 2/7/2020 at 4:13 PM, E@syPe@zy said:

Thank You so very much!!😍

Hi, I'm new to the Drivewise app/rewards. I saw that I got a bunch just for signing up so ordered a $1000 card for $900.59 this morning. I see reference to many other promo codes to get points. How/where can these be entered so the points can be accumulated, or do you only use them when you're actually purchasing a card?

On 2/6/2020 at 6:20 AM, oldjetdriver said:

Found these on Facebook along with some others that were already known

20startearly

2020startearly

startearly20

Startearly2020

20sunglasses

2020sunglasses

Sunglasses20

Sunglasses2020

Thanks!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wardwhitty said:

Do they send a notification of delivery for the over $500 purchase?  Just wondering if I can track so I make sure someone is home.

No.  And their tracking page doesn't work (at least as of my last order).

But, if you sign up for ups my choice you'll get a notification from ups.

3 minutes ago, bjd2 said:

Hi, I'm new to the Drivewise app/rewards. I saw that I got a bunch just for signing up so ordered a $1000 card for $900.59 this morning. I see reference to many other promo codes to get points. How/where can these be entered so the points can be accumulated, or do you only use them when you're actually purchasing a card?

Thanks!

Once you login to the website...

here.PNG