Jump to content

Allstate drive wise cards too!


Recommended Posts

On 6/5/2020 at 11:28 AM, Saint Greg said:

june20golocal

Nice one!  Thanks a bunch!

And thanks to everyone else for posting.  Some I've missed due to dates, but others have padded my total quite nicely.  Thank You!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for all the codes!🙂. Was trying to find some codes again but after an hour or so gave up. The new codes don't use product on the website. Oh well time to cruise soon! Is anybody booked in August to Sail? Really curious to see what changes they make after the shutdown.  Have a great day, Cabo Bob

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Thank you for all the codes!🙂. Was trying to find some codes again but after an hour or so gave up. The new codes don't use product on the website. Oh well time to cruise soon! Is anybody booked in August to Sail? Really curious to see what changes they make after the shutdown.  Have a great day, Cabo Bob

Yes, booked August on the Magic. Just bought another gc for Cheers that I will use right before sailing since if it does sail there may be some changes to the ports.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Thank you for all the codes!🙂. Was trying to find some codes again but after an hour or so gave up. The new codes don't use product on the website. Oh well time to cruise soon! Is anybody booked in August to Sail? Really curious to see what changes they make after the shutdown.  Have a great day, Cabo Bob

Yes I am 8/9 Magic 6 out of Miami was originally on the 8/9 Pride out of Baltimore that was canceled 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, helene109 said:

Yes I am 8/9 Magic 6 out of Miami was originally on the 8/9 Pride out of Baltimore that was canceled 

Helene,

 Was there any new restrictions when booking? Such as age, Health and prior medical conditions. I have cruises booked before the shutdown and was wondering. Getting up there in years and a cancer survivor. Did they ask you any of those questions? 

                                                                                                                                          Thanks, Cabo Bob

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

Helene,

 Was there any new restrictions when booking? Such as age, Health and prior medical conditions. I have cruises booked before the shutdown and was wondering. Getting up there in years and a cancer survivor. Did they ask you any of those questions? 

                                                                                                                                          Thanks, Cabo Bob

It should be announced today cdc are meeting there is another post about it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WhoDatNation said:
18 minutes ago, helene109 said:

Yes I am 8/9 Magic 6 out of Miami was originally on the 8/9 Pride out of Baltimore that was canceled 

 

 

17 minutes ago, helene109 said:

Yes I am 8/9 Magic 6 out of Miami was originally on the 8/9 Pride out of Baltimore that was canceled 

We sailed the Pride last September right after the Hurricane. Ship was followed by three HUGE water Tornados after we dropped off generators at Freeport (drop off only). That was the wildest thin I've ever seen cruising. These Gigantic water spouts were catching up to the ship and the captain hit full throttle and made evasive maneuvers. It was absolutely AWESOME!   

                                                                                                                                                             Bob

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CABO BOB said:

 

We sailed the Pride last September right after the Hurricane. Ship was followed by three HUGE water Tornados after we dropped off generators at Freeport (drop off only). That was the wildest thin I've ever seen cruising. These Gigantic water spouts were catching up to the ship and the captain hit full throttle and made evasive maneuvers. It was absolutely AWESOME!   

                                                                                                                                                             Bob

Wow that would be something to experience! My daughter moved to Maryland last year only reason it was picked!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WhoDatNation said:

Hello, I just purchased 2 $500 gift cards. How long does it take to receive them?


Sent from my iPhone using Forums

 

I think it depends on where you live.  It has always taken them a full 7 days, and sometimes 8 or 9, to reach me in Texas.  If you have UPS My Choice service (free) you'll get a delivery notification a couple of days in advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I think it depends on where you live.  It has always taken them a full 7 days, and sometimes 8 or 9, to reach me in Texas.  If you have UPS My Choice service (free) you'll get a delivery notification a couple of days in advance.

Thanks. I’m in New Orleans and yes I do have UPS My Choice [emoji119]

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...